twenty seven

psa: unedited im sorry, i'll fix it later!

Aurora5sos tweeted: South America :)

Aurora

After a very long flight, we were finally in South America. The weather was hot but tolerable and I was super excited to see how the week was going to go. We met up with the rest of the band and I was introduced to Crystal and Sierra.

It felt strange being around well known people while I was just an average everyday person. Nonetheless they were all super welcoming and I knew this was gonna be a great week.

"Are you hungry?" Calum asked me and I shook my head. I ate airline food while he was asleep but didn't mention it to him since he was already having severe nausea. "Okay well we can go check-in to the hotel if you'd like, look around a little, then maybe go for a swim? Whatever you want," He said and it sounded perfect.

He attempted to grab four suitcases and two duffel bags on his own and slapped my hand away when I tried to help. "Cal your arms are gonna fall off, let me help!" I protested and he gripped the handles tighter. He looked absolutely ridiculous and I pulled out my phone to take a couple of pictures.

He wobbled over to the front desk and gave all the information necessary and returned with two room keys in a little envelope. "Here," I told him as I pulled a trolley cart to his reach. "Where did you even get that from?" He laughed as he stacked the luggage on top. "When you were checking in, it was right there unattended."

We made our way across the hotel's grand lobby and I gasped once we made it outside. Rows and rows of villas above the shallow water were glistening in the sun. Looking around and seeing people walking around in bathing suits, the water was extremely clear and inviting. I was tempted to immediately jump in with my clothes on. "This is beautiful," I said in awe and when I looked over at Calum he was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked and he smiled and looked away. "Nothing, I was just looking at something even more beautiful." Of course I blushed, everytime Calum complimented me I couldn't help it. "Come on, let's find our villa. I'm wearing sweatpants and I'm about to pass out from a heat wave," I laughed and we began walking down the ramp to get onto the different docks.

It might have been the heat getting to us or maybe we're dumb because we passed our place three times before finally realizing.

He handed me the keys and I inserted one into the slot until the light turned green. I pushed open the door and it was breathtaking. The room was spacious but private with a heart shaped king size bed in the middle, accompanied by two rounded nightstand tables on either side.

A part of the room was completely open to get an amazing view of the ocean, with the option of a thick curtain tucked into the corner if one wished to have complete privacy. There were many villas placed above the water, ours being one of the huts that were a bit deeper into the water, but each with enough space in between to have privacy. The bathroom had a big tub along with a gorgeous shower made of bamboo.