Chapter 27: Preparations for a School Festival and a Small Talk

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Harem update for now: Raynare, Asia, Kuroka, Rosswiese, Sona, Yasaka, ???

Previously we saw the aftermath of the meeting of Youkai as well as getting close to Kunou, they were all seeing around Kyoto with Kunou acting as the guide, they first visit a restaurant and then they visit a real life Pokémon Centre, with him and Flowey actually buying a lot of stuff, they then head towards a bridge only to be surrounded by a mist and be teleported into a dimension made by the Longinus Dimension Lost, eventually they were joined by Azazel and Sans who had sensed the missing students. They end up facing against the Hero Faction who were the ones responsible for kidnapping Lady Yasaka, the leader of the Youkai Faction. The leader of the Hero Faction then attacked Issei and his friends along with Azazel and Sans. Azazel ends up going toe to toe with Cao Cao, who was the Leader, while Issei leads the team against the anti monsters created out of Leonardo's sacred gear Annihilation Maker. He then manages to knock out Leonardo, causing a very angry Jeanne to attack him, Issei easily overwhelms her, with two of the hero faction members down, he then faces against a golem courtesy of Le Fay and Vali, after which a drunk Rosswiese show up and create Chaos everywhere using her magical abilities, the hero faction were forced to retreat. They then head back to the hotel for the final showdown against the hero faction in order to save Lady Yasaka, they head towards the replica of Kyoto, looking for her, and they split up with Issei and Kunou heading down the subway where they encounter a member of the hero faction, he is then easily defeated by Issei. Issei and Kunou then get a call from the others stating that the Hero Faction has been found and Lady Yasaka is with them, Issei then rushes there along with Kunou to save her. The teams then split up where they can easily deal with the hero faction members given that they have fought against them twice in the previous timeline twice, they split up with Raynare and Irina dealing with Jeanne; Chara, Rosswiese and Flowey dealing with Heracles; Frisk and Kuroka dealing with Georg; Xenovia and Kiba dealing with Seigfried and finally Issei dealing with Yasaka and Saji holding off Cao Cao. Issei manages to defeat Yasaka in his dragon form, with Yasaka herself transforming into her nine tailed fox form. She is then rendered unconscious and Issei asks Kunou to watch over her till they handle the Hero Faction. Issei then goes to help Saji who would have been nearly killed by Cao Cao if it was not for his intervention. Cao Cao then notices his defeated teammates except Georg on the ground unconscious, in his anger he tried to use the Dragon Eater on Issei, but Issei snatched the vial before he could notice. Blinded by fury, he uses the Truth Idea, his balance breaker in an attempt to defeat Issei but was teleported by Georg along with the rest of the Hero Faction members before it was too late. Issei and the others then headed back to an unconscious Yasaka, Issei then used Pallingual on the advice of Sun Wukong who had just arrived courtesy of Azazel, which woke up Yasaka, after that it was a union between Yasaka and Kunou. After the reunion was over, Issei was then asked by Yasaka, if he wanted something in return to which he responded he wanted a talk with them, which she did not refuse. After having a conversation with what the he is about to do next, Issei's friends were a bit worried for him, but managed to quell their worries when he told that he would take care of it, after which their friends head back to sleep, while sleeping Issei asks Raynare whether she was jealous, to which she replies yes, Issei then informs her that even in the previous timeline a part of him still loved her to which he had tears in his eyes about everything that had happened back in the timeline, he still was partly scared of woman, Raynare on seeing his vulnerability embraces him, she informed him that she will always be there for him much to his happiness. The next day, Issei informs Azazel and Serafall about what he is about to do next, he tells them that he will handle it, he then enters Yasaka's mansion, where he could see Yasaka on her desk and Kunou playing with her toy, he informs them first that he is the soul of determination much to their surprise, after which he activates their memories of the previous timeline. This caused the mother daughter fox duo to immediately embrace him since they missed him for a long time, it was also revealed that Yasaka had a crush on Issei, she never got a chance to confess to him back then. On asking why did he commit a true reset, Issei told them everything that had happened in the previous timeline causing the duo to be livid, Kunou in particular wanted to tear them apart, but Issei convinced her not to do so, The duo once again embraced him before he could continue knowing that they would be there for him, that was when Yasaka decided to confess to him here and now, which Issei accepted much to her happiness. Issei then asked whether Kunou could become his adoptive father if she wanted to, to which she happily replied yes to him, after that Issei along with Yasaka and Kunou introduce them to the girls, while initially being jealous of another lady gaining Issei's affection, they easily accepted her, they then roam around Kyoto with also visiting the Flower Gardens, much to Flowey's happiness. After that they all head to the hotel room to pack for heading back to Kuoh, Issei and his friends then go to Kyoto train station to head home but not after saying goodbye to the others present there.