Chapter 31: "My nerd."

WARNING: NSFW 😏

***

CLAUDE'S P.O.V

I followed Dion behind as we entered the man cave he mentioned. There's a TV with two stereos and a couch facing the TV, a deer head hanging on the wall, a gun that I dare not touch, a bunch of framed signed football jerseys, and lastly, a pool table behind the sofa.

"What hobbies does your dad have? Football or hunting?" I asked as we took a cue.

"I liked football, and my father loves hunting," Dion said as he rubbed the cue tip with chalk.

"So, what kind of physics does a pool table have?" I asked jokingly since he always says that we will learn physics every time he wants to talk alone with me.

"You know that we're here not to learn physics," Dion said deadpanned, and I laughed. He puts the colored ball into a triangle shape and the white ball in the middle.

"What do you want to talk about now?" I asked as Dion took the first shot, and he got the number 5 in.

"The usual. I want to ask how you are doing with my sister, that's all," he said as he shot the next ball, and the number 1 got in, "I'm just worried that day. She left the house with you because of my father."

I hissed at the thought, "well, she's pissed off. But that's alright. I got it all under control."

"Where did she take you?" He bent down and aimed his cue at the white ball.

"I don't think it's my place to tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because..." I stopped and thought for a good answer, but none came out.

"It's alright. You can tell me," he said, looking back at me and returning to the ball.

I scratched the back of my neck and replied, "she took me to your other house."

I think my answer startled him as he missed the ball numbered 11. He turns his back, "my mother's house?"

I exhaled a bunch of air and approached the table. I took the white ball and put it next to an even number. I bent down and aimed my cue, "yeah."

Dion ruffled his hair, "why didn't I think of that?" He laughed bitterly, "I thought you two were at your house. I checked, but you weren't there."

"Sorry," I said as I shot the number 6 ball went in.

"It's not your fault," he said and folded his hands, "what did you two do back there?"

"Well, I reached the agreement that night, and let me tell you something. The next thing that happened was-" I stopped as I whistled. I recalled the first time I slept with Joy, and it was the most fantastic day of my life.

"What?!" he exclaimed. He was sad for a second, and now he's mad, judging by his face.

"What? You were supposed to be happy. This is the first step in saving Joy from-"

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say the fucking last word."

"What do you mean, Dion? You're scaring me," I laughed as I aimed my cue at the next target, but he grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Say you fuck my sister," I saw the flame from the brother's eyes. Shit. I forgot I was talking to her brother.

"W- what? Pfft- no. That's crazy talk," I said, denying the truth.

"I've lived for twenty-six years, and I know when you reach the agreement, you'll get a steamy ending," he said, referring to sex in the end.