Chapter 36

Qiao Zhen's expression turned strange: Why did he kick Gu Ye?

The key is that Gu Ye was kicked, and he didn't even react at the table. Is this the demeanor and etiquette for the overall situation?

Qiao would like to ask him: "You make it clear, what's the matter?"

Qiao Zhen lowered his voice: "Don't you think Gu Ye is weird? Based on your understanding of him, he would be someone who is eager to help others and make friends with you?"

Qiao Jin: "You are the truth, of course I know what the old fox thinks."

Qiao Zhen asked in surprise: "You know?!"

Qiao Jin snorted softly, as if Zhuge Liang was shaking a feather fan.

"Our Qiao family has an excellent development team and sophisticated technology. So Gu has been actively strengthening cooperation with us on some projects."

"But the Liang family also needs our skills. You are about to marry your sister-in-law, and our relationship with the Liang family will become closer in the future, and the partners of cooperation will be closer to the Liang family."

"Gu Ye is afraid of losing such a good partner of our Qiao family, so he warms up the relationship in advance."

Qiao Zhen:...

"What about Qifengtai? He just let go of getting a good piece of land so cheap?"

Qiao Jin held the tea cup in his hand, and asked, "The third child can detect that there is a problem with Qifeng Terrace, but will Gu Ye not be aware of it?"

"What's more, Qifeng Terrace, which we don't want from the Qiao family, Gu Ye must feel that there is something tricky inside."

"So that day, I pushed the boat along the river and not only got rid of Qifengtai, but also helped our Qiao family save face, and let us owe him a favor."

"I definitely investigated Qifengtai privately and found that it wasn't against the Gu family, so I felt relieved. I also used the flower to present the Buddha to give us the results of the investigation."

He quietly pointed to the living room and said: "Look at how much my dad trusts him now. Just now, he said that the two families continue to strengthen cooperation."

Qiao Jin said so well that Qiao Zhen was almost convinced by him.

But, who is Gu Ye?

It is not his behavioral style to chase after people deliberately to win favors for several cooperative projects.

Qiao shook his head and thought: "No, I think he is interested in the third child."

"puff!"

A sip of tea that Qiao Jin had just touched the tea bowl and drank in, was choked out by Qiao Zhen.

It also sprayed on Qiao Zhen.

Then, as if he heard a Tianda joke, he pointed at Qiao Zhen mercilessly while coughing and laughing.

"Brother, your imagination is too rich."

Qiao Zhen darkened his face, and knocked out Qiao Jin's hand with a slap.

The movement of the two people was so loud that they disturbed the two sitting in the living room. Qiao Tiancheng asked angrily: "What are you two doing?"

Qiao Jin was still laughing: "No, just say that the boss told a cold joke."

Qiao Zhen's face turned pale with anger, and the heart of strangling the second child was gone.