Chapter 38

As Qiao's vice president, Qiao Zhen is very busy at work. Finally, I was able to invite Liang Yuqian to spend a day off, so I wanted to make up all the usual deficiencies.

After the four people tried their wedding dresses and bought jewelry, they went shopping, singing, watching movies, and eating dinner just like ordinary young people.

Finally, enjoy the night view of the bustling city on the top floor of the tallest building in s city.

In order to give the prospective couple more time alone, Qiao Yang and Qin Man naturally walked together.

Qin Man asked Qiao Yang quietly: "Why do you always look at your brothers and sisters along your way?"

Qiao Yang carefully explained: "Looking for inspiration, I want to see the happiness of getting along between lovers, what kind of accompaniment and chords can be used to reflect it."

Qin Man laughed loudly: "You can't see the happiness between lovers. You have to understand it firsthand."

Qiao Yang: "If you can experience that feeling, the song you write should be fuller."

Qin Man: "It's not easy, just have a relationship. Have you liked anyone?"

Qiao Yang shook his head.

Qin Man: "No, brother! You have never felt like a heartbeat when you grow up so old?"

She had been in contact with Qiao Yang several times, and Qiao Yang gave her the feeling that she was easy to get close to, and her temper was good. When she was not smiling, she looked cold and cold, but she smiled warmly.

Very attractive man.

A man with his personality feels the same to everyone.

Just say that everyone in the world is a friend, but there is no lover.

Qiao Yang smiled: "How does that feel?"

Qin Man: "Just because you can't see him, you will always think of him and worry about him. You will want to make him happy when you are together."

"Do you think if there is such a person by your side?"

Qiao Yang thought for a while.

During the two days when Mo Yu moved out, he would worry about him and would call to ask about his living environment.

But he clearly understood that it was caring for his friends.

Now, Gu Ye is very entangled.

In the past few days, he would go to Gu Ye's house to play the piano at this time every day.

Said it was for Gu Ye to relieve his mental pressure, but he used it more often to compose and play.

Didn't go today, do you want to send a message to Gu Ye? But is it necessary to say something? What are you talking about?

He actually goes to Gu Ye's house every day because of his mentality. Will Gu Ye be bothered? Does it feel noisy? After finding a piano teacher, will he not be needed anymore?

So Gu Ye shouldn't be waiting for him now, right?

Just then, the phone rang and a message popped up on the screen.

Gu Ye: [Are you still here tonight? 】

All the doubts disappeared.

Qiao Yang couldn't help smiling.

He replied to him: [I am with my brother and them. When I go back, let's play a lullaby before going to bed. 】

While Qiao Yang was waiting for Gu Ye's reply, Qin Man teased him: "Brother, you seem to be a little heartbeat now."