Chapter 40: This little son is really spoiled

The figure of a group of people is getting closer. Walking in the middle of a few bodyguards and assistants were Xu Weiling and Gu Ye.

Xu Weiling wore a burgundy dress, exquisite makeup, and slightly curly short chestnut hair that made her look charming and elegant.

Gu Ye wore a British-designed windbreaker with a solid color sweater inside. The slender legs are trimmed with black pants to make them even more stiff.

The casual dress makes him less of the lofty posture brought by the presidential status, and more handsome and attractive to the public.

Both mother and son have a pair of affectionate peach eyes, such a pair of gentle, affectionate and self-enchanting eyes, which can make people put down their guard, but at the same time they raise another kind of tension and throbbing.

As a result, before the two approached, they took the initiative.

Everyone was waiting quietly, and even looking forward to speaking with President Gu and Mrs. Xu, who stood at the top of the business world.

Qiao Tiancheng naturally stepped forward to greet the important guests and said with a smile: "Mrs. Xu, you come here, and it is a great honor for Xiao Gu to give our boss back to be the best man."

Xu Weiling still smiled enthusiastically: "How can it be. This will prevent A Ye from getting the joy of your boss. It will also allow him to give up on his lifelong events."

Gu Ye followed closely with Qiao Tiancheng, Qiao Zhen and the others shook hands and greeted them. After saying something, they looked towards Qiao Yang.

The two looked at each other.

The polite and smiling Taohua's eyes immediately rose to the temperature, and the deepened smile burned with deep affection.

Qiao Yang was even happier.

Of course he could see the difference between Gu Ye's eyes on him and others.

Good brothers are different.

Xu Weiling noticed the sight of the two of them, and she smiled and greeted Qiao Yang: "Yangyang, Manman gave A Ye two things before and disturbed you, I'm so sorry."

Qiao Yang shook his head indifferently and said with a smile: "It's okay Aunt Xu, Qin Man's cooking is very delicious. I didn't wait for Gu Ye last time, but I was full of food."

Xu Weiling's expression remained unchanged: "Yes, Manman is a good girl. Is she here today?"

Qiao Yang: "It's already here, now I should play around in the hotel."

After Xu Weiling and Gu Ye chatted with the surrounding guests, Qiao Tiancheng asked Qiao Yang to receive their mother and son back to the room.

Qiao Yang saw that the room card numbers of Gu Ye and Xu Weiling that the staff brought over were 1008 and 1009 respectively.

He was surprised. Didn't the second brother say that Gu Ye should live with him in the same room?

But it's not easy to ask, just a little regret in my heart.

Because of Xu Weiling's presence, Qiao Yang wanted to talk to Gu Ye but couldn't let go. On the way leading them to the room, I briefly introduced the hotel facilities.

"There are golf courses, tennis courts and various outdoor sports fields outside, and the hotel has a gym, recreation room, and swimming pool."

"The restaurant and bar are on the fifth floor. They provide food and beverages 24 hours a day. Auntie, if you have anything else, you can also order room service."