Chapter 44: Are you coming back in a while?

Qiao Zhen gritted his teeth with anger, and he looked in the direction of Gu Ye. Gu Ye looked at him from a distance and gave him a very polite and graceful smile.

Old fox!

Qiao Zhen cursed secretly.

He is going to the airport with Liang Yuqian now. The second child and father have just left the resort to go home. There is really no one who can control Gu Ye now.

He had to confess to Xie Liang: "When Gu Ye is here, you have to keep an eye on him, don't let him always pester the third child."

"Think of a way to find something to do for the youngest. It's best to give them a chance to be alone, especially at night."

"If you see something wrong with them, report to me in time."

Xie Liang didn't know why.

But Gu Ye is the president of the Gu family, and Qiao Yang is the young master of the Qiao family. The two group companies are still competitors in some projects.

He guessed that Qiao Zhen might be afraid that Mr. Gu would get some news from the young master.

Xie Liang earnestly promised: "Yes, you can rest assured that I will be optimistic about the Third Young Master."

Qiao Zhen greeted Gu Ye again and sneered: "It seems that the Gu Group's high-level management mechanism is very complete. The chief executive can not go back for a few days, which is really leisurely and enviable."

Gu Ye replied very politely: "It's just that there will be time tomorrow. The most important thing is that the environment here is good, the hotel is comfortable, and the entertainment facilities are complete. I really want people to stay a few more days."

Qiao Zhen cut his voice: "It's really an honor to be in the eyes of President Gu."

Qiao Yang is also here. Qiao Zhen can't make the statement too clear. He secretly warns: "Mr. Gu, you can take a vacation, but don't forget our agreement."

Gu Ye took his attitude seriously this time: "Brother, don't worry. Some things are more important than you."

"Also, I wish my brother a happy wedding trip."

Qiao Zhen gave him a white look.

When I talked to Qiao Yang again, his tone was softer: "The third child, don't always play around. Follow Manager Xie and learn more about hotel management procedures."

Qiao Yang, who was thinking about playing, "...good."

Before Qiao Zhen left, he took a deep look at Gu Ye. The meaning in his eyes was unclear, which made Qiao Yang puzzled.

He asked Gu Ye: "You have a good relationship with my eldest brother, what have you agreed?"

Gu Ye smiled bitterly: Where do you tell that our relationship is good?

He casually explained: "It's just a matter of cooperation. Are you tired after a busy day? Will you go back to your room to rest before dinner?"

When Gu Ye spoke to Qiao Yang, his expressions immediately changed. No more politeness in front of Qiao Zhen. There is also no indifferent estrangement in front of other guests.

His eyes are soft and his voice is low.

The meaning of concern is beyond words

Qiao Yang laughed and looked up at him: "I'm not tired. I just want to go outside the hotel and walk around to see if there is any fun. Would you like to go together?"

Gu Ye: "Let's go."

Two handsome and handsome men walked out of the hotel side by side, and the elegant and refined groomsmen's clothes further embellished the two men's long figures to the extreme.