Chapter 45

Qiao Yang has never concealed it. He is happy, angry and sad.

The expectation in his eyes and the strength of the hands holding his sleeves all show that Qiao Yang is afraid of him leaving and needs his company.

Gu Ye lowered his eyes and looked at him, his voice soft and comforting: "Yes, I will come over after changing my clothes. Soon."

Qiao Yang just let go.

Xie Liang said nothing, let alone stop it.

He knew that except for accidents, the spread of the resort would have a great negative impact on the reputation of the entire Joe's resort.

Since receiving the call from Liang Wei about the accident, Xie Liang felt flustered. The first thing he thought of was waiting for the police.

But forgot to count the time spent by the police. In an emergency, for every minute that is shortened, the chance of saving lives can be a little higher.

At that time, Qiao Yang was extremely calm, and immediately commanded the employees to form a rescue team, arranged helicopters and doctors, and called the hospital in advance.

His methodical and undaunted manner also made him admire.

He originally thought that Qiao Yang was a pampered young master loved by the Qiao family. Now I understand that this young master is a calm, extremely responsible, and kind-hearted young man.

But, after all, a young man in his early 20s cannot be afraid of life-threatening things.

When Liang Wei was found in a coma in the car, even his hands and feet trembled with fright.

There is only one thought in his mind. If Liang Wei really fails, as the person in charge of the resort, he may live in the shadows and self-blame all his life.

Not to mention Qiao Yang.

After Qiao Yang found Liang Wei's body, he almost fell. He also saw it.

It was Gu Ye who comforted him, supported him, and stabilized his mind.

Regardless of fatigue and danger, Qiao Yang, with his injured foot on his back, climbed up the steep hill step by step.

Come back to rub the feet, apply the feet, and put medicine on the young master. He looked attentive and gentle, and he couldn't tell that he was the rumored President Gu.

Mr. Gu is really good to Young Master Qiao.

Such a good boyfriend, even he wants it, how could he have the heart to stop it.

Xie Liang left silently, and ordered people to send Gu Ye's dinner into Qiao Yang's room.

When Gu Ye knocked on the door and came in, he changed into loose home clothes, which should have been the reason for the hot bath. His hair was still wet, and his body was fresh and warm with shower gel.

Qiao Yang stood at the door and didn't know what to say.

He wanted to thank Gu Ye for his help tonight, thank him for carrying him back, and thank him for laying his feet. I feel thankful again, but it is too hypocritical.

Gu Ye drove him naturally with one arm, helping him to walk inside. Pointing to the unmoved food on the table: "Why haven't you eaten yet?"

Qiao Yang pressed half of his body weight on him, jumped in on one foot, and said, "Let's eat together."

His eyes were drooping, there was no bright smile on his face, and his voice was deep and low.

Gu Ye couldn't help it, stretched out his hand and rubbed his head lightly, some helplessly persuading him: "Still worrying about Liang Wei? It's all fine, so don't think about it anymore."