Chapter 7

Motherfucking Kai was standing behind me, that bottom twink? omg. How the fuck is he related to the mafia? I rolled my eyes.

"Kai? what are you doing here?", I asked because what the actual fuck.

Kai smirked, "My boss has sent me to fetch you". Fetch? what the fuck am I? a dog?. "He's waiting for you in his mansion".

Mansion? woof.

I nodded, "Okay, let me pack my stuff I guess? I didn't buy all that gucci shit for nothing". He raised his eyebrows, "Boss is gonna buy you everything, come on, we are getting late".

I looked at my parents, we did our rich greeting ending with the synchronized twerk then ran outside with Kai. I can't wait to meet the boss, I hope he's hot, one second thought, maybe I shouldn't say that and jinx it, who knows it could be some old fart too, I mean you never know what the author might want, gosh, I hate her last minutes changes in my life like its some game, ugh.

I sat in the car with him and after maybe 3 hours into the ride, I asked him, "So how did you join the mafia?". He sighed, "Well after graduation, I hooked up with one the mafia boys and they introduced me to others and told me I'll be one of them too but so far, I've only been cleaning their toilets or driving for them". I felt sad for him, poor guy.

We reached the mansion and god damn, it was bigger than my parents mansion. We entered through the main door and was greeted by 4 guys, they looked liked the cover of a christian rock album, all white and skinny with black clothing, what's missing is some eyeliner and an electric guitar.

One of them came forward, "Hello, you must be Annabelle? I'm Yaehyung Butthole", You must be thinking omg a korean guy! my ass, he is literally white. I raised my eyebrow.

"Aren't you white though?", He seemed offended and yelled, "Even if I'm not korean by blood, I know I'm slowing becoming one, I've listened to every BTS and BlackPink song atleast twice and I can say saranghae very properly", He flipped his man bun.

The second guy came forward with a donut in his hand and eyed me suspiciously, "Boss paid 3 dollars and a chewed cheeto to buy you but I personally don't think you're worth it". How dare he? He literally looks like Shane dawnson and Trisha paytas had a baby.

He laughed, "What? no response?", and with that he walked away. Oh no you don't bitch. I yelled after him, "I hope you get diabetes, donut boy". He turned around, "Who says I don't already have it?". Ok then good I guess?

The third one was....I don't even know what to say, "Hi, I'm emo and I will bully you every chance I get because I'm emo and mean also my eyeliner is better than yours now I'll be leaving, my dark mistress awaits me", with that he jumped out of the window. A maid slammed her head in the wall then cleaned the broken glasses.

I looked at the fourth guy who laughed as soon as our eyes met, "Finally, I'm Kyle and I'm that over hyper, energized guy who always jokes and is every readers favorite character because I'm extremely funny and goofy also do you know I paint myself blue and lie in the bottom of the pool to grab little kids ankles and watch them drown? haha I'm so goofy, By the way, we'll be the best besties, I can already tell". Geez, I took a deep breath then one more because that physically made me uncomfortable, he was the one babbling and I was the one running out of breath? does that happen to you? ever? hmm.

I nodded, well that was all I think? Now where's daddy mafia? As if the god heard me, He came striding from the grand staircase. I felt my kidney fail, my lungs gave up, my throat sucked in that dangly thing that swings in the back of my throat, my fingers went sweaty because-

Hunter was standing there. He had hair? and he looked even more hot if that was possible. "HUNTER YOU ARE IN MAFIA NOW?". He glared at me.

"The darkness in this world is too much, I can feel like it in my gorgeous lungs, somebody needed to forward and increase it even more so I did that, that day when i was supposed to give you a strip show, you betrayed me by running off home without telling me. I became depressed more than I already was, thats when I started my own mafia gang and now I'm the most feared mafia gang in the world". Oh.

"In a week?", I asked.

"In a week", He confirmed.

Whatever the author wants I guess.

He stared at me, hard. I sniffed my armpits, they were emanating a mystical aura. I needed to take a bath.
I spoke up, "So umm?". He rolled his eyes, "Cmon, let me give you a little tour of this place". I followed him like a lost rat.

He showed me some bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, living room, theater, grand hall, garden. Damn, he was loaded, Then we stopped in front of a random door. I raised my eyebrow at him that screamed 'explain bish' , He opened the door and suddenly someone screamed, "HI SISTERS" and just like that the door was closed again. I thought i saw a glimpse of an insanely white person, my sleep paralysis demon, perhaps?

"Why do you have this door and what was that?", I asked because....curiosity.
He shrugged, "The last owner of this house has this built, we don't know the purpose though". I see.

The grand tour was officially over and he led me to the grand hall where a maid was mopping the floor but she accidentally missed out a spot, poor sis, she was probably overworked. Hunter, apparently didn't think so, he yelled at her, "Maybe if you didn't have your head so far up your ass, you would actually do learn and do something right now make me and your mafia queen a cup of herbal chinese tea with a hint of emo's eyeliner ASAP slave!". His mean attitude was so hot, I felt my toes curl. If he was a transformer, he would be optimus fine *wink wink*.

Hunter turned towards me and gave me an innocent smile like he didn't aggressively made my toes curl just now, I mean yeah whatever. He sighed, "Now you can do whatever you want, this is your house too and meanwhile, its time for me to binge read 'pregnant by james charles' hmm so off you go!". He threw me out of the room. Okaay, let's go interact with my so called bestie kyle.

Kyle was eating a pint of ice cream while watching that god awful movie 'after' though, I agree, the love interest was incredibly hot. I sat down beside him and he smiled at me. "OMG bestie, let's talk about crushes ahhhhhh". I agreed because I was bored.

He clasped his hands, "So I saw a bit of chemistry between you and hunter ehehheheheheheehee, tell me what do you think about him!". Ok Michael Jackson. I squealed, "well he is hot and cute and well yeah- I mea- yeah i have a thing for him eeeeek". We both hugged each other excitedly because eeeeeeekkkkk. #BestiesForLife lol. (Oswald crying in the club).

I bit my lips, "So tell me about some girl or guy in your life ahhhhhhh, somebody caught your eye?!". He hid his face between his hands and squealed, "Well yeah I do but he's already married with 99 kids and I think maybe jesus wants me to stay single because he knows hero fiennes is my soulmate!". Is he married with the kids or they are his own kids? i guess we'll never know but I have to agree that is very interesting, if only buzzfeed could make a video on it. We both jumped on the bed and had a pillow fight because #bestiesforever.

After that I clicked a pic of his toes when he was sleeping because why not then I ran outta there. I ran into a solid wall but then I looked up and realized it was emo. By emo, I realized that I never got my herbal chinese tea with a hint of emo's eyeliner. Anyways, emo starred down that me because fuck he was tall.

Out of no where, he kissed me???????

I deeply apologize for posting this after so many days, apparently, I ran out of ideas and kinda thought about unpublishing but then I realized that this is a parody book and its not important to have a plot, I can literally do anything with this so yeah I hope this wasn't too boring or anything.
The ending is very near and its totally unexpected 💀

Anyways! hope y'all enjoyed, peace out 😋