Chapter 19

Cannon Fodder Chapter 19: Phoenix Awakened 19: Like

Long Yuan was so determined to win the practice exercise; Yu Ze didn't want to drag his feet and so he spent the rest of the day working out.

In the morning, Yu Ze woke up, opened his eyes and closed them again in a hurry.

Long Yuan's room was too shiny. He got up and got out of bed. He wasn't surprised to not see Long Yuan. Long Yuan spent more and more time in the bathtub these days, sometimes even all night long.

He changed his clothes, hesitated, and went to the bathroom.

The bathroom door was half-open. Yu Ze had experience and did not push the door directly, but knocked on it, "Long Yuan, are you awake?"

Long Yuan answered quickly, "Yes, wait a minute."

About three minutes later, Long Yuan opened the bathroom door, his body was covered with moisture and his neck was a little red. His eyes fell on Yu Ze for a second and then quickly moved away, "I'm going to my room to change."

He spoke very fast and ran past Yu Ze.

Yu Ze, "..." Why do I feel weird?

He walked to the sink, got water and squeezed toothpaste, raised his toothbrush and was about to brush when he stopped moving and his nose twitched. He smelled a scent that was not normally found in the bathroom.

His five senses had grown stronger since his bestiality, and he was sure that he was right. It was very faint, but it was definitely there, and a little familiar.

What was it, anyway?

He thought as he brushed his teeth, and suddenly came to his senses when he looked down to rinse his mouth and saw the white foam in the sink.

He blushed blooming red.

Since then, every morning, Yu Ze smelled this smell, and it was getting stronger and stronger.

Yu Ze was so embarrassed that he didn't dare to look at Long Yuan.

Late at night, Yu Ze was dreaming. In his dream, he turned into a fiery red phoenix, scampering up from the blazing fire, and was awakened with a 'bang' the moment the light chirping sound rang out.

He immediately opened his eyes and jumped out of bed. Without even putting on his shoes, he ran straight out of the room and rushed to the bathroom.

When he was three steps away from the bathroom, Long Yuan ran out. Yu Ze suddenly felt a strong intimidating force, he was on his feet and was held tightly by the figure in front of him.

"Long..." Long Yuan's name had not yet been shouted out when his body was abruptly picked up, and five seconds later, was put back into the big bed in Long Yuan's room.

Immediately after that, Long Yuan's hot body covered him.

Yu Ze's eyes widened as he tilted his head to avoid the kiss that fell toward his lips. It landed on the side of his neck instead, hot and eager.

"Mmm..." The soft flesh on his neck was bitten. He couldn't control his soft grunt and bit his lip in time. He obviously felt the temperature of Long Yuan's body was not right and guessed that Long Yuan's body was in trouble, so he reached out and pushed him, "What's wrong with you?"

Long Yuan did not answer and grabbed his hand. He pushed hard but Long Yuan also pushed harder, so he could not push him away. The kiss was moving downwards. Yu Ze's heart was beating like a drum when suddenly, a cool touch brushed against his chin, extraordinarily obvious in the midst of the rolling heat.