Chapter 21

Cannon Fodder Chapter 21: Phoenix Awakened 21: Eat

Long Yuan hugged Yu Ze, as if he was worried about being robbed, and hugged him very tightly. The wound on Yu Ze's back was touched by him, and his body trembled lightly. He muffled a grunt, "Mmm..."

Long Yuan's chin rested on his shoulder and he looked at him with his silver eyes, which were transparent and unworldly, "What's wrong with you?"

"It hurts," Yu Ze grabbed his arm, "let go of me first."

"No, you are my food, you can't be taken!" Long Yuan hugged him tighter and rested his chin on the nape of his neck. Yu Ze's face was pressed against his, and the cold touch spread from the surface of his skin to his heart.

Yu Ze whispered, "I'm hurt, my injury will be worse if you do this and I will die," he pursed his lips, "it won't be good if I die."

"Die?" Long Yuan's voice had little life and seemed ancient, his eyes slightly confused. There seemed to be some image flashing in his mind, and he frowned lightly, "You can't die."

Yu Ze's heart twitched and he looked at him, "Do you remember anything?"

Long Yuan shook his head and released him.

Yu Ze moved away from his leg and looked at his back, the back of his shirt was cut with several holes and stained with blood. He looked at Long Yuan, turned his back on Long Yuan and unbuttoned his shirt, then took it off, revealing most of his back.

There were several scratches on the white back. The outer layer of the flesh was black, but the inner layer was red. It looked hideous, but there was no more bleeding. Yu Ze was relieved to see that he was not poisoned when he looked at the wound. He was about to put his clothes back on when his left shoulder got cold. He shuddered lightly and turned his head.

Long Yuan was standing to his left. His jade-like fingers moved slowly from his left shoulder to behind his ear, and gently pinched his earlobe, "So soft."

Yu Ze's face turned red and he quickly took a step backwards, looking at Long Yuan with a complicated expression, "You really don't remember anything?"

Long Yuan shook his head, "I just want to eat."

Yu Ze's heart tightened, "If you're hungry, tell me in advance."

Long Yuan's silver eyes stared at him, "Do you want to run away?"

"No, I'm not running away." Yu Ze said.

Long Yuan was satisfied. Yu Ze looked him up and down, he had scratches on the lower hem of his waist, and his clothes were stained with black blood. He pointed to the hem of Long Yuan's shirt, "I want to check your wound."

Long Yuan looked down and took his clothes off cleanly in two tries, revealing his muscular upper body. Yu Ze saw the wound on the side of his waist and couldn't care less about being embarrassed. He stepped forward and squatted down, carefully examining the wound, which turned black inside and out, but it didn't look like a new injury at all, as if it had been frozen.

He reached out and touched it lightly. He was not stained with blood, and his fingers curled slightly.

Long Yuan was really infected by a zombie beast.

His eyebrows knitted up, why would it be so fast? He thought back to the information about zombie beasts, analyzed various situations, and guessed that it was probably related to the fact that Long Yuan had only been upgraded to a fully Awakened person.

Perhaps it was because of this that Long Yuan had directly turned into an advanced zombie beast. Thinking of this, his heart moved. He knew very well that Long Yuan was infected while alive and then became a zombie beast.