*𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIAFEBRUARY 23RD

FEBRUARY 23RD.2019
█████████████████████████████████████

"Ey, Stop trynna grab on my dick mane" Kentrell smacked his lips pushing her hand away from the front of his pants. They were currently in the office part of the library that was for employees only.

Essence was on the clock and Kentrell decided to come and stay with her during her whole shift since he didn't have anything else better to do.

"Trell, Lemme just feel how big it is. Why you can't just-"

Cutting her off, He busted out laughing at the blank look on her face. He couldn't take her serious at all. She was really upsetting herself because He wouldn't let her feel on his private area.

"Friends don't do that" He shook his head.

"You acting like I wanna suck it or Fuck it." She frowned

"Ian even hard so That shìt ain gone feel right."

"So?"

"So No." He told her trying to come up with every excuse he could possibly think of. Staring at her, He sighed as She rambled on making herself more upset about nothing in particular.

"Are you even listening to me?" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Wait till later on Ey, Why imma let you do that when it's people around hea' cameras too. " He told her as he looked down at her, Her chin pressed against his chest.

"You don't love me forreal, You hate me and want me to die."

"Allat because I won't let you touch me inappropriately?"

"Yes" She rolled her eyes. "You real bougie withcho thing." Essence gripped him through his sweats and Kentrell groaned as his head fell in her neck busting out laughing.

"See, Mane move. Yeen seeing shit later".

"That's fine, I felt it anyways." She shrugged turning around grabbing some papers from the file cabinet.

"I'a be back, Finna go to the bathroom." He told her getting ready to leave from the backroom as he felt an erection starting to grow.

Essence head snapped in his direction tucking her bottom lip between her teeth seductively.

"Lemme come with you." She got ready to follow him before he grabbed her forearm stopping her trying his best not to laugh in her face.

"Nah dude, Yo ass gone get fired trynna fuck me onna clock."