48

"Alesha?" Yoongi yelled as he knocked harshly. Well he's been doing that for like five minutes already. Frustrated he went to get the spare key. Turns out Jungkook was too worried to think straight. He kicked the door open , luckily without injuring himself or the girl. 

On looking at the sleeping girl , he backed out and pushed the rest out of the bathroom.( He's strong okay? He can push them out). " Don't enter. Well we don't need all of you looking at that!" He yelled. "Geez stop yelling" Namjoon said. " Get me her towel"  Jungkook said as he blocked the entrance to the bathroom.

 " So dominating" Hobi said gaining looks from the members. " What?" He said shrugging. " You're hanging out with her so much that you sound like her. That's what." Yoongi said as he now stood at the door frame. He tried to get inside the bathroom but Jungkook blocked him.

 "Don't look!" Jungkook yelled. " Why not?" Yoongi yelled. " Just don't okay?" Jungkook said trying to calm both of them. "And you can?" Yoongi retorted. " I did accidentally. We don't need everybody looking at her now. You know she wouldn't like it. " Jungkook said. " Nobody would" Namjoon added as Taehyung handed a towel to Jungkook. 

Jungkook rushed in and wrapped her up in the towel. He picked her up and carried her out. " Was she naked?" Jimin asked biting his lips. " Nope but almost was" Jungkook answered as Jimin let out a sigh. " I'll look after her." Jungkook ended as he laid her on the bed rushing the rest out. He opened her closet and grabbed his shirt from it and smiled as he muttered in a low voice, " Little thief." 

He grabbed the shirt since it was bound to cover her enough. ( It was too big for her. Like how could it not be, she's like this thin lady and Jungkook is like ... Well ya know... Muscular. Muscle bunny to be precise.) He slid the shirt over her and lowered the towel to cover her legs and put a blanket over her. " She actually fell asleep in the shower. " He muttered as he laughed to himself. Wait is that...?

He held her hair in his palm and touched and slightly sniffed. "Yep definitely." He thought. " She really had to use the shampoo?" He said. He dragged over a bucket and held her head in one hand and washed her hair with the other. Damn, this is hard to do. " Let me help you." Jimin said as he entered the room. " Shampoo seriously?" He said as he giggled." Hold her" he added as Jungkook nodded. 

The two silently washed her head. " I think I like her" Jimin said breaking the silence as Jungkook stared at him with an uneasy feeling. " Why?" Jungkook asked. " I don't know. I just feel that way around her. Maybe because she makes me happy?" Jimin said smiling to himself as he thought about her antics. " Are you sure that's love?" A voice sounded as Jungkook and Jimin gasped. 

" Love is love only when it's without a reason. If you have a reason why you love her, when the reason dies , your love for her will as well." Alesha said. " You heard it all?!" Jimin gasped. "Duhhh. Who's she though?" Alesha asked amidst hiccups indicating that she wasn't sober yet as Jungkook and Jimin let out a puff of relief. " Nobody." Jimin answered. 

"Tssk stingy fellow." She said clicking her tongue. " What were you saying?" Jungkook asked. " Well either it's what I said earlier or its just a habit. Like if you say with a donkey 24/7, 30 days a month. You'll end up falling for the donkey too. That's what most people are like. Except ones that really know the feeling." She said rolling her eyes. Jungkook looked at Jimin who looked at her lovingly. He lulled her to sleep and she actually fell asleep.

 Jungkook and Jimin finished washing her hair in silence. Jungkook went to get rid of the dirty water and bucket. He came back to see Jimin gently wiping her hair. " I'll do it." Jungkook said. "Let me" jimin said not letting her out of his line of sight. " How can I let you stay the night with her when you feel something for her!" Jungkook whisper screamed. " I won't confess or do anything. I'm content just looking at her." Jimin sighed. " But she thinks of you as her hyung!" Jungkook said firmly. " I know." Jimin said.

" What if what she said was true? Maybe it's just an attraction?" Jungkook said hoping to sway jimin' s feelings. " I know the difference. Now go" jimin said. " I won't tell anyone but, don't make a move on her." Jungkook said in a pitiful tone. " Thanks kookie" was the only response heard before Jungkook closed the door.

" What do I do about you stupid kid?" Jimin said as he cupped her face. He finished drying her hair and put the towel away. He got into bed with her and held her close to him. She instinctively held him back. Jimin flashed his closed eyes open. She really isn't wearing pants! Jimin blushed profusely. Shit , this is bad. At least kookie isn't the one in my place. He kept on squirming in bed. Alesha flinched and pushed away from him almost falling off the bed. He grabbed her , by her thigh and held her in place.

This is going to be hard he thought to himself as his fingertips wished to roam around the soft skin he felt earlier. He let out a deep breath as he pecked her forehead and drifted off to sleep.