71

Here is another update! I hope you will like it.

Happy reading & keep loving ❤️✨

.
.
.

Sana looked at him and said...

Sana : abhi bhi naaraj hai?

Are you still angry?

Sid: I won't sleep in my side of bed today...

Sana: kyun?

Why?

Sid: meri maarji...

My wish.

.

Sana took a deep sigh and hugged him again.

Everyone got ready for the task... Sana got ready in a black cute, off shoulder  frock and she was looking so adorable that sidharth wasn’t able to keep his eyes away from her...

Soon bigg boss announced the task. It was Between two teams.

Team sidharth : sidharth, shehnaaz, paras, arti, Shefali Jariwala.

Team asim : asim, rashmi, vishal, mahira, Shefali bagga ( new wild card)

.
.

The task was two members of each team will have to carry two baskets on their back and will have to fill the baskets with luxury items. And the two members will be tied with a rope.

And the other members will have to protect the baskets from the other group.

At the end of the day, the team whose basket Will have more luxary items, will be the winners.

.
.

As soon as the task started, sidharth called his team and started making them understand the strategy. Mahira was also there. So sidharth asked...

Sid : ye humare team mein hai?

Is she in our team?

Arti : nahi...

No.

Sid: toh fir ye yaha kyun?

Then why is she here?

He said and chuckled a little but mahira's ego was hurt.

She left the room though everyone called her to come back..

Sid shook his head in disbelief and looked at sana who was looking at the mirror making a cute pout.

He knew she gets bored in task and she doesn’t like planning plotting before task. She does whatever she feels right.

.
.

He thought that sana is really different from his other so called friends. 

Here mahira couldn’t take his small joke but sana,  she handles his anger.

In anger many times he told her many rude things which he never meant but she always tried not to take all this seriously and stood beside him Everytime.

Suddenly a proud feeling made his heart happy that his girl is unique, kind and best.

.
.

Taking a deep sigh, he looked at his team and said...

Sid: mai aur shehnaaz baskets carry karenge. Tum log Protect karna...

I and shehnaaz will carry the baskets and you will protect it.

Sana smiled.  She felt good that they will be able to perform the task together.

.
.

After that, sid went to the washroom and heard that mahira was taking a shower. Paras told him that mahira was sad...