Yoongi

🍼 little Yoongi

Yoongi hates his dumb daycare and dumb nap times and dumb...well everything is dumb when he isn't with his daddy.

Today he decides to be difficult. It means he refused to join other littles in singing with Leeteuk, he refused to eat lunch and now he is refusing to sleep. He spots Yesung who is falling asleep in the next crib and gets an idea. He takes his stuffed kitten and reaches his arm to nudge Yesung's cheek. The little squirms a bit and opens his eyes with a long whine escaping his lips. Yoongi also cries out and it calls the caregivers' attention. Leeteuk picks up Yesung and Seokjin grabs Yoongi. They leave the room - other littles can't wake up - and bounce the grumpy littles.

Yoongi is glad his plan worked, but then Leeteuk whispers something to Seokjin. Leeteuk turns around and opens the door of the bedroom.

No no no! Where is Yesung going?! No! Bring him back!

To Yoongi's dread another caregiver comes with a little who refuses to sleep. Jungkook. In Yoongi's eyes, Jeon Jungkook is the most annoying asshole. He is too loud, too active and too touchy. He is like an annoying puppy while Yoongi is more like an old cat. They are carried in a playroom which is far from the bedrooms full of sleeping littles. Yoongi sits down in a beanbag and wants to read some picture book. Yoongi frowns when Jungkook runs to him and wishes Yesung won't fall asleep again and Leeteuk will bring him back. Unfortunately, Yesung is asleep and Yoongi is trapped with Jungkook.

Jungkook is currently making lots of noises with wooden train tracks and trains. He is putting the tracks together, but it sounds like he is banging the tracks together to emit more and more noise. Yoongi frowns at him and angrily kicks the train tracks.

"Stop it!"

They are glaring at each other until Seokjin kneels down between them.

"Boys, why don't you play together?"

Yoongi looks at him as if he said the dumbest thing in entire human history. Seokjin sighs and starts putting the tracks together. Yoongi sees he can't win this battle. Jungkook is too annoying and everyone loves his bubbly personality. Jungkook is playing with trains and Yoongi angrily pouts. Fine!

"Hmm .... sleepy."

He rubs his eyes and whines a bit so Seokjin is forced to pick him up. He rubs Yoongi's back and goes back in the bedroom where are sleeping littles with sleeping problems. Seokjin lowers him back in his crib and hands him his stuffed kitten. Yoongi closes his eyes and hugs his stuffed friend. Pretending that he is asleep is better than dealing with Jeon Jungkook.