chapter 65

H O L D O N

!!TW!!SEXUAL ASSULT

!!TW!!
SEXUAL ASSULT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
i am so sorry in advance my babies :'(((

It was past 2am and I woke up in Antonio's arms.

I was wearing his t-shirt and slowly sat up. I looked over at him and smiled.

Carefully getting up, I softly walked to the door. I made my way down to the kitchen to pour myself some water.

As I got to the kitchen my heart dropped as I saw a man standing with his back facing me. My entire body froze as he looked sideways - revealing his side profile - before continuing with whatever he was doing.

No...

Feeling tears sting my eyes I whipped around and rushed back into Antonio's room. I quickly closed the door as a tremor took over me. I covered my mouth with both hands as I rested back against the door.

It can't be.

Antonio lifted his head and looked up.

"Nirah?" he softly says and my breath hitches as I walk over to the bed. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asks sitting up.

"He's here," I softly say and Antonio gets up.

"Who's here?" he asks walking over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. I shake my head, feeling tears brim and he looks at me with worrisome. "Nirah, talk to me," he says taking my face in his hands.

"Downstairs," I bite my quivering bottom lip.

He walks over to his nightstand and picks up his gun. As he passes me I grab his arm.

"No- don't leave me," I shake my head.

"Nirah you're shaking. I have to see who's downstairs," he says and I wrap my arms around him.

"Don't go," I softly say, burying my face in his chest.

"Hey, you're gonna be fine," he assures me. "I'll be right back, okay?" he says and I squeeze my arms around him. He takes my face in his hands and kisses me. "I'll be right back."

He leaves and I turn to the door.

Rushing out, I follow him downstairs. We get to the kitchen and he puts his arm out, pushing me behind his back.

He's sitting now. He lifts his head, eating a sandwich

"Jesus Christ," Antonio sighs, dropping his gun. "At this hour?" he asks and the man grins.

"Since when has it been wrong for me to visit my little brother at inconvenient times?" he chuckles and my heart drops.

Little brother?

No. He can't be...

He just can't.

But that explains it. The reason why some of the things Antonio said, the certain looks in his eyes and the way he'd change his tone made me thrill.