Chapter 33

Dedications! Dedications! So many people I wanna thank!

@babeafmatt
@approvers
@erinwooddd
@megganb
@shawnfromvine

You guys are so amazing! I can't even!
__________

-Hannah POV-

"Its almost your freaking wedding! This is insane." Maggie yelled as we drove to the mall together. I've known Maggie for a week but I felt so close to her.

We had just left Jack at Maggie and Carters house while Maggie and I head out to the mall. I didn't want to leave Jack for some reason but Maggie convinced me.

"Its weird for me." I shrugged. "Three months I hated the idea of seeing Jack's face and now I'm getting married to his face."

"I've known him for years, he's never been this happy with someone." Maggie smiled and turned into the parking lot.

We got out of her car and headed into the mall. Out if nowhere a group of girls rushed up to us with their phones out. They were beaming at Maggie and I.

"Are you and Jack Gilinsky really getting married?" A blond girl asked. She looked like she was going to cry any second. How do fans even know?

"Uhm how do - " i started.

"Jack uploaded a picture on twitter an hour ago!" Her friend, a red-haired jumped up and down. I was so dazed, i smiled weakly.

"Can we get a picture with you Hannah?" The blond asked again.

"And Maggie!" A brunette added immediately.

Still in somewhat of a frenzy, we took a few selfies with the group of girls. There were like 12 of them who were really sweet. I still couldn't believe they even know my name or that I exist much less me getting married to their crush.

"What the fuck?" I whispered as Maggie and I walked to Hollister.

"Get used to it Mrs Gilinsky." She winked. "It happens when you're dating a famous singer."

"Don't think I'd ever get used to it." I laughed.

"It cant be that bad!" She laughed. "Besides I've never seen fans so supportive of a couple before...you guys are trending on twitter."

"What?" I asked as we entered Hollister.

Maggie gave me a look. "Do you like live under an anti-social media rock? You and Jack...#Jannah is trending worldwide, I'm jelly."

I laughed. "That is...strange?"

Maggie giggled, rolled her eyes and picked out a few stuff she liked. I wanted to shop at Forever 21 so I waited outside the changing room while she tried on stuff. I used this time to check the picture Jack posted on Twitter.

I smiled to myself when I saw it, it made me want to rush the Jack. The picture was a selfie we took last night, we were laying in bed together. I had my hand covering half of my face, Jack was pouting - damn he looked hot.

But the cute part was his lips were on my wedding ring...kissing it. I giggled looking at the caption Jack had.

He captioned it: Sorry to all the boys who had their eyes on my girl! She already said yes :)

I love Jack so much.

-

After shopping, Maggie and I headed for ice cream. We were laughing and joking the entire afternoon - i didn't wanna go home to be honest.