🥀🥀🥀

.... Before starting the chapter a little family tree so you guys won't get confused...

Khan Family:

Qasim Khan ❤️ Late Maryam Qasim Khan

= Aman Qasim Khan ( 25 year old)
=Bariha Qasim Khan (19 year old)

Zohan Khan ❤️ Maha Zohan Khan

=Burhan Zohan Khan (25 year old)
=Hadi Zohan Khan (20 year old)
= Badr Zohan Khan (18 year old)

Faiqa Shahbaz Awan ♥️ Shahbaz Awan

=Zumrud Shahbaz Awan

...................

Mera samna wali khidki main...

Ik chand ka tukda rahta hai...

She sang happily twirling around wiping her hairs with the towel not caring about anything else...

Jis roz sa dekha hai usko...

Hum shama jalana bhool gai...

Dil tham ka aisa betha hain...

She stopped midway hearing the door being opened making her froze on her place...

"Ladki tum abhi tak tayar nahi hui..."Bariha said entering her room glaring towards her while she smiled widely showing her teeth making Bariha shake her head...

"Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta hai..."she said hitting her head with the hair brush making her whine...

"Ho rahi hun na dant kyun rahi ho..."she made a face snatching the brush from Bariha's hand waking towards the mirror combing her now dry hairs...

Bariha jumped on her bed making herself comfortable while she shook her head again Concentrating towards the mirror...

She was close friend with Hadi,Bariha and Badr they were childhood best friends who can't even live a day without eachother...

Being the only child and that too motherless she was always found in Khan House with the other kids doing something mischievous all the time....her introvert nature never crashed with the extrovert kids of Khan Haveli...but they mixed with eachother perfectly...

"Yaar tum logo ko pata hai maina kya suna hai..."Hadi ran inside shouting making them startled while Badr ran behind him with same expressions making both of them look towards eachother...

"Nahi kya pata chala hai..."Bariha asked glaring towards them...

"Zumrud appi arahi hain..."this time Badr said while jumping up and down making both of their eyes wide open as they too screamed in happiness...

Zumrud was their favorite despite being elder than all of them she not only helps them in planing the prank on others but also takes part in executing these plans making them love her more....

"Chalo isi khusi main shopping ka liya jaldi chalta hain...ta ka wapis bhi jaldi ajae..."Bariha said making Badr and Hadi groan as they were against this whole plan of shopping....

"Yaar roza rakh ka tum logon ko kya chul machi hai ya shopping pa jana ki...main behosh ho gaya tu...."Badr said dramatically making them roll their eyes....

"Kuch nahi hota tumhari is nazuk jaan ko...ap utho jaldi ao warna Burhan bahi hamain chodh kar chala jae ga...."Bariha said getting up from the bed while all of them followed her lazily from behind...