Chapter 43 - my family

"Mommy? You're here!" I blurted out while wondering why I'm here at our old bedroom

"Yes baby." She replied in her sweet tone that I miss to hear for a very long time. She looks ethereal and I swear I can't take my eyes off her.

"I'm so happy to see you again Mommy. I missed you so much." I mumbled while holding back my tears. She quickly wrapped her arms around me as I closed my eyes to feel its warm and comfort.

"I missed you too baby." She said before caressing my cheeks. I look at her and she quickly sensed my confusion for that she immediately gave me a reassuring smile.

"You've grown very brave and strong baby. So compassionate to others and I want to tell you that I'm so proud of you." She sobs as my fingers quickly wipe all those tears away. As her child, I don't like seeing her crying, as I only desires smile on her face like every child wish for their parents.

" It's so hard Mommy, so hard to be strong and brave but I know that I have to." I told her and finally tears running down as I couldn't held it back. My heart is aching and I don't know why.

"I know my love. I know how hard it is and I am so sorry for not being with you physically but Know that I'm always stays  inside your heart."

"Mommy why a lot of trials keep coming to me? Did I do something wrong? Because everytime I experienced happiness—- the next day one of my love ones will get hurt and worst, it's because of me. Sometimes mommy I want to give up because I don't want them to get hurt." I grumbled.

She shook her head before she gave me a smile, a smile that soften my heart.

"Sometimes my love, God gave us trials not because we do something bad—- it is because He knew that you can overcome those trials. To make you strong and brave. Life is not only rainbows and butterflies baby, as you grow up you will face more challenges, but you know what? You're ready. Ready to face those and ready to win. So don't ever think that you did something bad, alright?" She explained before kissing my forehead. My heart calm down immediately after she said those words. Like something heavy lift off of my chest that I could now breathe so much better.

"Thank you mommy. How I wish you're still with me. Daddy misses you so much. One time I caught him looking at your picture with tears. Can you please visit him in his dream too? Because I love him so much that it hurts seeing him sad and crying."

"I know and I will do that baby. I miss him too and say that I love him so much. But now you have to wake up sweetheart. Just so you know that lots of people love to see your lovely eyes, hear your sweet voice and feel your warm embrace. Remember that I'm always here for you. Stay sweet as you are my love." She said before embracing me again and kiss the top of my hair. My tiny arms wrapped around her body and inhaled her sweet scent that I missed so much.