𝟯

~~~~~~
1 to 2 years later
~~~~~~

Mia was in her room when she heard a knocked on her door she open her door to see Agustin standing there

Mia: Agustin what are you doing here (ask)

Agustin: there is something that I wanted to show you and I decided to come get you in person (says)

Mia: sure I have nothing to do so of course I'll come with you (says to her friend)

Agustin: Great then we better get going (says and drags her out the door)

Mia: wait now (says trying to keep up)

Agustin: yes now (says as the two ran through the village)

Mia: where are we going anyway (ask)

Agustin: it's a surprise don't worry you'll love it (says)

Mia: ok I guess (says)

About 10 minutes they finally made it to their destination

Mia: where are we (ask)

Agustin: here (says and moves the curtains and what Mia saw was beautiful)

Mia: oh my god did you do this (ask)

Agustin: yes I did I hope you like it I wanted to do something special for you (says)

Mia: but for what why (ask)

Agustin: to tell you how I feel (says and Mia looks at him, he sighs) for the past two years of knowing you I fell deeply in love with you every single day and today I decided to tell you how I really feel ,Mia madrigal I am in love with you, since the day I first laid eyes on you (says)

Mia eyes widened, he waited for her answer and she shook her head before smiling

Mia: I love you too Agustin (says and hugs him)

Agustin: Oh thank God I thought this would be embarrassing for me (says)

Mia: You don't have to be perfect in front of me I love you just the way you are even your clumsiness (says and smile)

Agustin: then less enjoy today shall we (says and she nods)

For the past few hours they enjoyed their day together before it was night time and it was time to go, Agustin walked her home and they were now at Casita, casita open the door for Mia, Mia turn around to look at Agustin before running to him kissing him

He kissed back and they two smiled

Agustin: so is it a bad time to ask will you be my girlfriend (ask)

Mia: of course I'll be your girlfriend (says and hugs him)

Agustin: well I better go before my family gets worried (says, she nods and he left)

Mia turn around to head to room but start when she saw her whole family staring at her

Mia: uhh hey (says not sure what to say)