•Chapter 1•

((×°Y/N's POV°×))

I was relaxing on my couch sipping a nice cup of (Insert Warm Beverage)

I let out a relaxed moan as I looked at my TV that was playing 'The Children.'

"It's so peaceful... nothing can ruin this day." I said to myself.

I was about to take another sip of my drink until-

SLAM!

My front door was slammed wide open almost breaking it.

I twirl my head around as my heart was racing.

"Y/N! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!"

It was Edd and he had a terrified expression on his face. Matt behind him with the same face as well.

I groaned and sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I really need to start locking my door." I said to myself.

"What is it, Edd? Someone better be dying."

I told him as I got up from the couch and stretched.

Matt ran over to me and hugged my waist tight looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"THERE'S A BIG HAIRY BEAST IN THE HOUSE AND IT'S GONNA EAT US ALL! ITS GONNA EAT ME! AND I'M TO PRETTY TO DIE!!"

He hugged me tighter as he sobbed.

Edd looked scared as well.

"Please help us Y/N! You're our best friend! You need to help us!"

Edd proclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm going to stop you there. First of all, I'm not your guy's 'BEST FRIENDS' just because we went to school together doesn't mean anything. Secondly, IF I DO THIS! Will you guys leave me alone!" I said to them as I tried to get Matt of off me.

"YES!" They both yelled.

I let out a tired sigh. I'm getting too old for this.

"Fine fine. I'll help two grown ass men with a problem you can't solve on you owns."

Edd also ran to you and hugged you.

"Thanks Y/N/N!"

I blushed a bit. I hated being called my old nickname from high school. But at the same time, I didn't.

"Yeah yeah, Whatever Edd-Head. Lead the way."

They took me over to their house where I was greeted with Tom and Tord wearing battle outfits and weapons.

"What the *quack* did I just get myself into..."

They look over at us and ran towards us.

"Y/N! Thank God your here! There is a beast in the house that is trying to kill us all! He's in the kitchen!"

Tom said to me as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders and leaded me to the kitchen.

"Is he for real going to use me as a sacrifice. Wow! So much for being 'Best Friends!'....NOT THAT I CARE OR ANYTHING!"

I walked into the kitchen. I'm not going to lie I was a bit scared myself.

I looked around the kitchen.... until... there...I saw it.

It was hairy.... with long fangs.... long legs.... a bunch of eyes....
___________________

"IT WAS A *quack* SPIDER ALL THIS TIME!"

I turned my face towards them with a very pissed off look.

They gave me a nervous smile.

"We....umm..."
Edd was going to speak but Tom cut him off.

"We were too scared to go near it so we called you over to take care of it."

He said scratching the back of his neck.

.

.

.

"You guys are morons."
__________________

I pick up the spider using a piece of paper and a glass cup and threw the little guy outside.

Just as I was about to leave, Edd stops me.

"Hey Y/N/N....I just wanted to say thanks. I know we lied but we appreciate that you did help us."

I scoffed.

"Not like I had a choice."

"We promise we'll owe you. Besides that, is what friends do. We help each other out."

I shifted. 'Friends'? Yeah right. More like nuisances.

I rolled my eyes at him as I turned my heel and left.
___________________

As I got home. I got a text message from someone. That's someone being Tord.

I immediately regret ever letting him have my phone number.

It's not like I wanted to give him it, he wouldn't stop pressuring me.

I opened my phone and looked at messages.

Tord: Hey Tsundere. Sorry for making you mad. :(

You: Stop it with the anime things. I am not a Tsundere. You guys just annoy the hell out of me.

Tord: You know he means it right.

You: Wdym?

Tord: He sees you as a friend. And not just any friend. But his best friend.

You: Yeah right. He's just being nice.

Tord: You really don't get it do you Tsundere. He cares a lot about you.... quite frankly, all of us do. Even Jehovah witness.

You: ... I got to get ready for work in the morning. Cya.

Tord: Night my little Tsundere~

You: STOP IT WITH THE TSUNDERE! It's cringe >:(

I turned off my phone and started to get ready for bed.

I got comfy under my covers as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Was Tord really telling the truth? Do they really care about me?."
___________________

Hello Readers (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

I hope you enjoy this.
( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please leave a comment and vote. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Meme: