Discovery

Lucifer: Quite the speech you gave there.

Pleiases, Lucifer and Reinhard were currently sitting in a luxurious carriage that was bringing them back to the mansion.

Pleiades: It would have been better if I hadn't been constantly interupted.

Reinhard: Well...It is understandable that they'd have their concerns about you...

The young man rolled his eyes as he looked out the window.

Pleiades:...How much you wanna bet that Cerberus burned the mansion down?

Reinhard: I don't think-

Lucifer: Five silver coins.

*later*

Pleiades sat on his bed in his room, he was thinking about how the Royal Selection has started. One canditate wants to get rid of a free guard dog for the kingdom, the next wants the whole country because she's greedy, another is naive and has a shady sponsor and the last one is just a massive bitch.

Now he would need to figure out a plan on finding the Witchcult and killing it's Archbishops. If he does manage to do that, then it would most likely clear out the suspicions against him and make the election ten times easier.

Still, finding a Sin Archbishop and killing the cultist is way easier said than done. After all, no one had killed a Sin Archbishop since the cult's founding, except for that one time about 40 years ago when Pride was killed, though it was never fully confirmed whether Stride was actually the Archbishop of Pride.

However, he could use his own unfortunate position to his advantage. He somehow has to attract the attention of the cult to kill them? What better way than for everyone to call you a Sin Archbishop and then tell the world that you're going to battle the Witchcult, right?

But if he was being frank, he hated the lack of information on the Witchcult. For the last two months he has had to face multiple situations that could have resulted in his death due to a lack of information.

He wanted to be more prepared for whatever challanges appear in the future, but the world just had to tell him to go fuck himself as there is absolutely no information on the cult's inner workings or it's Archbishops.

The only thing Pleiades knows is that Sloth is the most active one, Greed being the second on that list while the other sins aren't even known to appear anywhere.

If Pleiades had to bet, the other sins were most likely the kind that wouldn't leave any indication that they were the ones to cause whatever damage they did cause to a certain place or area.

He did briefly consider making an announcement in a random area that they found an item made by a Witch.

That is of course a lie, but the cult is well known for attacking places where a Witch item appears.

Though he did scrap the idea as the cult would be smart enough to realize that that was a trap as he had declared war on them less than 24 hours ago. They were obviously smart about where they attack, so they were obviously not going to fall for such a blatant trap.

He also doubts that the Witchcult will attack him in the capital as such a move would be dangerous, even for a Archbishop as the Capital is filled with knights, guards and the obvious home of the Sword Saint.

So here's the plan and information Pleiades has gathered:

- He will travel outside of the capital and to other cities to see whether an Archbishop shows up. Try and attract as much attention as possible, so much so that even the Witchcult can't ignore it.