N ·get along·

Nick and I never really got along. He always came for me as if I really did something to him. Once, he tripped me over and I fell into the pool, but that's for another story.

We were going to the beach today with the triplets and Nick didn't want me to come. I was sitting in the back with Nick while Chris and Matt were in the front seats. And then the complaining starts.

"Ugh, why is Y/N coming?" Nick asked annoyed.

"Because without me the trip would be boring." I say.

"So annoying you need to leave" Nick says 

(ik nick would never act like this ik)

"Don't worry after this trip I'm out of you're life" I say.

"No your not Y/N," Matt says.

"Yes, I am I cant hang out with you if your less good triplet hates me," I say.

"Not holding you back you can leave right now" Nick says rolling his eyes.

"You are so mean," I say looking out the window.

"Cry about it-" Nick says being cut off by Chris.

"Nick leave her alone for real you're done with that bullshit," Chris says looking back at Nick.

"Not too early to leave Y/N just sayingggg" Nick whispers.

I look at him and start tearing up a bit. I cried for a couple of seconds trying not to sniff and make them realize I was hurt. I sniffed a little loud, which make Nick look over at me.

"Y/N?" Nick says with guilt in his voice. 

We pull up to the beach just then so I grab my stuff and head out of the car and walk towards the sand. 

I set up our blanket and take off my shirt because it was hot. I had a bikini on.

"You guys have fun," I say as I walk back to the car. 

"Where are you going?" Nick asks.

I turn around "You wanted me gone so bad, your wish has been granted."

I open the car door and take a seat in the back making myself comfortable.

-chris pov at the beach-

"You made her cry bro" I say to Nick getting mad.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" Nick says wiping the sand off the blanket.

"Go say sorry' Matt says.

"No way you-" Nick was cut off by me.

"Go say sorry Nicolas" I say getting mad.

"Ok ok" he says as he walks to the minivan.

-Y/N pov-

I was in the car scrolling on TikTok when the door opens. I look up and see Nick. I turn to the window and keep scrolling.

"Y/N I'm sorry for hurting your feelings." he says as he looks at me.

"Why would you say you don't want me here, ask me to leave, insult me then expect that it won't hurt my feelings? I say looking at him for the first time since he entered the car.

"I know it was wrong and I'm sorry. I made a mistake. I should've never said anything about you anyway. I'm sorry" He says as he opens the door and is about to leave.

"I forgive you" I say before he closes the door.

"Awww thanks ok bye" he says as he tries to close the door again.

"Hug?" i say with my arms open.

Nick rolls his eyes, pulls me out the car and gives me a big hug.

"AWWWWW HOW CUTE" Matt and Chris yell looking at us from the beach.

-requests are open-