39 : Breakfast.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

Being a virgin for the majority of his life, Taehyung's head eventually filled with fantasies.

He always thought he was a perverted little shit high he didn't mind, thinking about scenarios of how he'd want to fuck someone, when and where.

However, he never expected this feeling to be brought up to a thousand out of ten when he first had sex with Mira.

He never expected to want someone so badly.

And when he fell in love, he never expected to want to make her cum on every single piece of furniture he owned, every room of his house, every wall possible.

She was the sexiest person ever to him, the one who could make him hard so easily and of course, the one who was nastier than him, ready to fulfill every each of his fantasies and make him try out stuff he never had thought of before.

Mira was his walking fantasy.

He loved her, of course.

A lot, if he was honest with himself.

She was his ideal woman, though he never thought about what the perfect woman would be to him, but she was also his biggest desire.

He couldn't look at her without thinking of either getting her attention or doing the most disgusting things to her.

He was deprived and needed to feel her, which is why for the past twenty minutes, he had been eating her pussy on the kitchen table, practically unable to pull away to relieve his painfully hard boner. 

"C-Captain I cant.. I-I can't anymore.."

Her pussy looked like a mess, soaked in her juices but also covered in Taehyung's saliva as he spat and drooled all over it, making it as messy as he could.

He ignored her comment and continued pleasure her, giving her a small slap on the clit to make her understand it was time to shut up.

He slobbered her pussy, fingers pumping in and out of her as he calmly ate her out, taking his time with it.

"Of course you still can, why would you be this wet if you couldn't ? Can you hear yourself right now ?" He asked.

"N-Need you.. Need you inside of me please.." She whined.

He slapped her clit, making a small moan leave her lips.

"I do whatever the fuck I want with my pussy." He said, looking up at her.

"Captain please.." She begged, maintaining the eye contact.

He sighed, keeping her legs on his shoulders as he stood up, pulling down his shorts and boxers just enough to let us cock free, her hand immediately coming to stroke it.

"That's what you want ? even though I just made you cum two times on my tongue and fingers ?" He asked, rubbing his cock against her soaking wet folds.

"Please captain.."

He slowly pushed it in, watching her eyes roll back as she buried her nails in his biceps, her back slightly arching.

"Fuck.." He mumbled under his breath, staying still for a few seconds, taking in the moment, the feeling.

He loved all of Mira, how she always made him feel good in all sorts of ways.

"Feels good in there ?" She asked, hands roaming on his stomach.

"If you speak again I'm gonna cum immediately, shut up." He answered, sliding two of his fingers between her lips to shut her up. "You look so pretty like this."