XXXI

THIRTY ONE: FEELINGS

THIRD PERSON POV

"Listen Jungkook, if you're gonna be a lovesick wimp staring into the ceiling, you're gonna stay single for the rest of your life and die with a shriveled dick," Jimin nagged as Jungkook stared at the window, in a daze.

"I know but... it's so hard to approach someone you respect and.... agh! It feels as if I don't want to to talk to her but I'm drawn to her like it's making me insane!" Jungkook vented and Yoongi crossed his arms.

"That's called growth Jungkook. You're making progress, but also... I applaud you for being a gentleman unlike this fucker who can't even contain his excitement," Yoongi said as he nods off to Taehyung, who's having a staring contest with a blank television.

"Wait a minute....," Jungkook said as he stared at the window, his eyes landing on a particular someone.

"What?" Hoseok said as he approached the group, and he looked at where Jungkook was staring at.

It was the field where Yuuri and Soujin are at. Soujin was wielding a gun with Yuuri giving her advice as they aimed at the target.

"Woah, Yuuri and Soujin sure are awes- Jungkook?" Hoseok said as he turned his head to look at the man who was staring lasers at them.

"Look at her trying to get pointers from someone. She looks so happy, but why is it when she's with me she's too awkward!" Jungkook mutters and Hoseok sighs.

"Now that I think about it, she calls her Ms. Yuuri, and then there's Mr. Yeonjun, and she probably calls everyone around her with honorifics, but why is it when she's with me, she's all "Jungkook, you jerk!" "Jungkook, that! Jungkook this!"-"

"But you both probably had a a heart-to-heart talk last night though, plus... 80 percent was your fault for bailing," Jimin interfered.

"...I mean.... yeah! But I'm literally a year older than her! And she gets to call that guy a mister!" Jungkook says and Yeonjun scoffs.

"It means she respects me more than you. Who is she to even call you sir when you bailed out of jail and did something only God-knows-who," Yeonjun replied and Yoongi smirks.

"Still! I can shoot better, why can't she get pointers from me instead of that noona, and why can't we talk normally like we're both-" Jungkook ranted and everything fell into silence.

"I can't believe I get to see the day Jeon Jungkook literally obsseses and is jealous over someone," Yoongi grins and Jimin sighs.

"He's still young, he wouldn't even know what he's feeling right now, and he's expressing all his frustration out in the open," Jimin smirks.

"I mean, Soujin cares for you... probably. She even took lengths to hide you from the security so she could dig in your case connecting to San more," Taehyung said and Jungkook turns away to a corner.

"D-don't say she cares for me... I'm not ready to hear it," he says quietly and the door creaks open.

"We're back," Yuuri and Soujin smiled as they got back to the room.

"Yuuri noona, I also recieved a call from Yugyeom hyung. He should be telling you the details in your phone. I heard they captured Sunghyo," Yeonjun said and Yuuri looked at him.

"Captured? Is he in the interrogation place in the police right now?" Yuuri said.

"Yes, I don't know the details. But it's likely because San probably betrayed him," Yeonjun said.

"I don't think it was only San who decided on that," Taehyung said.

"San and his brother, there are also unknown sources that also know the existence of LIVV. It may not be as secretive as we have thought. LIVV is a secret drug hidden in the eye of the security and other labs. They have been producing it and enhancing it a lot while testing it on young children," he explained.