Fixin' Him Up

Moon grins at me. 

  "Well, Starlight, there is no one I would rather be stuck alone with," He jokes, voice soft. I laugh as I make my way over to him, flipping through the seemingly small repair manual.

  "So, uh, what have they done already Moon? What do I need to do?" I ask, a little worried about the daunting task at hand. "And I really apologize, I've never really done anything like this before, I'm worried I might mess up, or maybe make something worse," I admit.

  "It's alright Starlight, you'll do fine," Moon reassures me. "You just need to rewire some things in my chest cavity, they affect my arms, legs . . . let's just say my appendages," he awkwardly laughs. 

  "O-okay," I say, wondering what he meant by that last statement. I prop the book open on a nearby table that held several different tools. I look at him, analyzing the best way to work, no way seeming like it work.

  "Climb up Starlight," Moon says, startling me.

  "What?" I ask.

  "Sit up here, it would be much easier," he prompts, slowly patting his lap, his hand moving awkwardly. Huh, seems like that needs to be fixed. I climb up, attempting to not think about the position we were in. I press a small button on his chest, and the plate pops open. I glance at the book, making sure I was doing this correctly.

  I gently grab a wire, and Moon twitches a little as I do.

  "Oh, sorry, did that hurt?? I'll try to be more careful!" I worry.

  "No, Starlight, it didn't hurt, " Moon avoids eye contact.

  Nodding, I grab the end of another wire and start to melt them together. Moon arches his back a little bit and breathes a little bit harder. I take notice, and tug on the wires a little bit. A small noise escapes from him, and I attempt to hide a smile.

  "It's not funny," Moon glares at me.

  "I can stop if you want me to," I say innocently, letting go of the wires. Moon shifts in the seat, causing our hips to rub a little.

  "Ah, no, that's . . . not necessary," Moon says, the corners of his lips turning upwards.

  Giggling slyly, I grab the wires again, a little rougher this time. Moon groans again, clearly in pleasure. I continue to rewire him, seeing which wires affected him the most. After a particularly loud moan, he tries to grab my hands, but can't because he's strapped down. We make eye contact, and I smirk.

  "What's wrong Moonpie?" I taunt, resting my hand on his lower stomach after closing his chest plate.

  "You should be the one tied down," Moon is the one smirking this time. "I would make you beg, Starlight."

  "Well, I bet I can make YOU beg," I challenge him, slowly trailing a finger lower. He narrows his eyes.

  "Wanna bet, Starlight?" He laughs. I don't say anything, I just continue to trail my finger lower and lower. I reach the waistline of his pants and rub my hand over the rather large bulge in them. Moon grunts a little and thrusts hips the best he can, his body begging for more. I take my hand away, then hover it above the zipper for a few seconds. Moon grumbles unhappily.

  "Aw, what's wrong Moonpie? Not getting what you want?" I tease him, moving my hand a little closer. Moon turns his face away, and mutters something under his breath.

  "What was that Moonie? I didn't catch it," I smirk, the power clearly getting to my head.

  "Fine. Please, Starlight," Moon gives in.

  "Please . . . what?" I demand, pushing the limits. Moon glares at me before sighing.

  "Please touch me Starlight, I need to feel you," his voice takes on a whiny tone towards the end.

  I lean closer and unzip his puffy pants. His member pops out, pitifully writhing against itself, pining for action. I pump it slowly with my hand, causing a number of small noises to escape from Moon. I hover my mouth over it, then lick the length from base to tip. Moon's entire body shudders.

  "Oh god Starlight, yes," he groans as he thrusts his hips upwards. I put the tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, much to his pleasure. I fit more in and move my head lower until I gag. I take it out and repeat the process, gradually getting faster and faster. Soon, the only noises in the room were wet slaps and Moon's low, gravelly moans.

  "Starlight. . .  I-I'm gonna . . . OH GOD," I stop right as Moon is on the edge, chuckling as he glares at me.

  "We just got started Moonpie," I shrug innocently. I lift myself, throwing my leggings onto the floor. I grind myself onto him, small moans escaping my mouth. I push my lace panties to the side. I sit on him, lowering myself onto it slowly. I gasp loudly and use his shoulders for leverage as he stretches me out.

  "M-Moon," I gasp," you feel so good." I lean my head back in pure ecstasy as I begin to ride him, building up more and more friction. His hands pull against the restrains, and he moans loudly. I start to rub my clit in circles as I continue to bounce on him, the warmth and pressure building. 

  "S-starlight!!" Moon cries out, something warm filling me to the brim as I go over the edge, slapping a hand over my mouth to try to stop my screams from being heard. I slump down, gasping for breath.

  "Mmm, good boy, Moon," I murmur as I lay my head on his chest. We both stay like that for a while, but I eventually get back up and put my leggings back on. I undo Moon's restraints.

  "So, do you have any idea how to get out of here?" I ask Moon, hoping he would have some idea.

  "No, unfortunately, they deliberately keep it out of our coding, to prevent any escape," Moon explains.

  "Well, I guess we'll be stuck here all night then . . ."  I sigh, looking around the cylinder.

1041 Words

  I'm sorry if that was badly written, this is my first time trying to write anything like this, so please forgive me if it is lol.