A new life. (Ch. 16)

~MAJOR TIME SKIP BC I HAVE NO PATIENCE!~

Y/N P.O.V.

I screamed, squeezing my husbands as I pushed, "You're doing so good starlight, you're almost there." Moon comforted, smiling softly at me. I glared at him, "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU DID THIS- AHHHHH!" I screamed once more, being torn apart as I pushed for the last time.

The sound of crying filled my ears as I panted, "It's a beautiful baby girl." Roxy said, "Nasty lookin." I groaned, "It's okay sunshine, one more and it'll be over, you'll get to rest." Sun spoke softly, kissing my sweaty forehead.

I groaned again, gripping Sun and Moon's hands as if they were the throat of someone who owed me money. Roxy handed the baby to Freddy and he left to go clean her up, "Come on Y/n, you're such a badass, must hurt like a bitch, yet here you are, pushin through it like a champ." Roxy praised and I nodded, "Get this other little monster out of me- FUCK!" I swore again.

Roxy nodded, "Alright, come on, push for me." I screeched, tears spilling down my face as I pushed with all my might, "You're beautiful and so will our children." Moon kissed my cheek, wiping away some of my tears with his free hand.

As I continued to push, I felt something different. I started feeling light-headed, the room was spinning and I felt as though I was falling through the floor. I pushed once more and I let my head fall back against the soft pillow behind me.

All I remember is crying and a few words, "Shit... Blood... Help!" I looked around, "W-Where are me babies?" I asked, barely above a whisper. Sun was helping Roxy while Moon stayed beside me, "They're safe." Then I passed out.

~Later~

I opened my eyes slowly, the room was dark and I tried to sit up only to be met with so much pain that you'd think I'd just givin birth- Oh yeah. I let my body flop back against the bed, looking around for my husbands or my children, "Moon? Sun?" I tried to call out. My voice was cut, all that screaming must have made me lose my voice.

I whimpered, not wanting to be alone any longer, I stood up. I fall over with a loud *THUMP* Groaning at the pain in my legs and sides as they yelled at me for trying to move about after such an exercise.

I grabbed onto the bed frame for support and stood back up, my legs wobbling and my eyes droopy. I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs that led to my shared room. The door opened quickly but quietly, showing off the body of one of my husbands.

I reached out for him, just wanting one of them to hold me close, "P-Please." Tears welled up in my eye. They ran to me, helping me back into bed and handing me some water, "You shouldn't get up sunshine. Here, let me help you drink." He held the cup up to my lips and helped me sip it.

Sun set the cup on the floor and sat next to me, playing with my hair. I looked up at him, tears in my eyes, "P-Please don't leave." I begged, letting the tears spill.

Sun nodded and laid with me, holding me close. I sniffled, "A-Are the twins okay?" Sun smiled, "They're fine, completely healthy. Moon is with them right now." I hummed, snuggling deeper into Sun's chest, "Thank you."

Sun kissed my head and started playing a soft tune, lulling me to sleep almost instantly, "Sleep well, you really need it." I nodded with what energy I had left.

Moon's P.O.V.

I let the two beautiful babies hold my fingers, chewing on them with their gums. I smiled, "You look just like her. Your mom I mean." I chuckled, rubbing their heads.

One was a girl, the other a boy. They have Y/n's eyes and nose while the baby girl had my hair, the baby boy having Sun's hair too. I smiled and kissed their little cheeks, "She's gonna love you two to death." I chuckled once more, happy tears dripping from my eyes.

I stayed even after they fell asleep, admiring them, thinking of all the fun we're going to have. Sun and I are used to being around babies, having a daycare and all. There was a nursery which I used to run before they turned it into a closet. Taking care of babies was hard and took a lot of time and money.

Sun had gone to check on Y/n because we heard a loud thud coming from our shared room. He asked me to stay, how could I say no to our two beautiful kids.

I hummed a soft tune as they slept, hoping it would bring sweet dreams to them.

What a beautiful day.