Heat [NSFW CHAPTER]

[⚠️WARNING⚠️ LEWD CHAPTER! If you don't like reading those types of things then skip this chapter! But for the ones that do, have fun reading!]

-------------------------------------

You watched as he let out extremely faint sounds, it was so quiet that if you were just a step farther you probably wouldn't be able to hear it. Your body got hot as you just watched him and then a shiver went through your body when he turned by maybe just an inch making you able to see his hand wrapped around his shaft. His other hand was covering most of his face and his mouth so you weren't able to see much, his eyes were closed which gave you a little confidence to peek in a little further and so you did.

You could hear him a little better now and see the full motion that his hand was doing to his cock

After living in the facility for so long you've never seen one in person before, you've only ever seen one in a picture on the scientists phone when she left it on a tray table by accident without turning off her phone.

Seeing Cypher in such a state made your entire body feel hot and you started rubbing your legs together without even noticing, you just watched Cypher as your heart raced. You wanted his touch again, you imagined his bare hands gliding along your soft skin, as you did you glided your own hand against your skin imagining it was his hand. Your hand gradually drifted down towards the area of your body that was getting wet and craving to be touched, you've never done such a thing before and when the tip of your fingers slightly touched a sensitive area you let out a small moan and your body flinched.

You immediately covered your mouth hoping that Cypher didn't hear a thing, the man didn't seem to react in any way and you let out a sigh of relief. Thinking about having to go through Cypher catching you watching him shower made you feel embarrassed, especially if he saw how It made you feel.

You saw Cypher lean forward pressing his arm against the wall as he hid his face in it, his sounds of pleasure played slightly louder as he stroked his dick, the man teased himself at times which caused him to twich.

You heard him whisper to himself time to time "please..ah...fuck..."

Small words escaped his mouth but nothing could have prepared you for hearing a name come out of his mouth the way it did

"[Y/n] ah..my dear please..."

A shiver went down your body making your legs weak, Cypher was thinking about you as he pleasured himself and that made your mind and body go crazy, your hand slowly moved more and more as you watched and imagined Cypher touching you. Your legs trembled as pleasure flowed through your body and your other hand was occupied with trapping those moans of pleasure.

This continued until Cyphers movements got faster and you were able to hear his breaths as he got closer to the edge, you could tell that he was biting his arm as to hide his moans.

His moans were muffled but you still loved to hear it, you could tell he was about to cum any second now as he completely burried his face into his arm.

You watched him release himself as he breathed heavily and whispered you name one last time

You shivered once again when he said your name, you still wanted more, more of his touch, voice, body, affection.

You saw him reach for the knob to turn off the water and you immediately moved away from the door and got dressed as fast of you could. You still had one of Cyphers shirts in your closet and it was the first thing you saw with a pair of shorts, as you rushed to get dressed you didn't release how short the shorts were and forgot to put on a bra. Not wearing a bra wouldn't have been a problem if your nipples weren't hard but it was to late to put one on when Cypher walked out of the bathroom fully changed into some sleepwear with his mask on.

"Did I take to long?"

You blushed as he looked at you "n-no not at all, u-um would you like to go and chat in the workshop for a bit?"

"Ah yes, I wouldn't mind a little chat, if you'd like I could get us some food as you warm up"

You looked away in embarrassment from the fact that he could see your nipples were hard and also that he thought you were just cold.

"Y-yeah, that would be nice since I am really hungry, I'll meet you back in the workshop"

He nodded at you and left your room to grab something for the both of you to eat

You stood there still hot and embarrassed, you wanted to continue what you were doing earlier but you were concerned you'd take to long so you just ignored it and went to the bathroom to wash off really quick because of how wet you were.

Once you got cleaned up and dressed again you left your room to head to the workshop