| Ch. 22 |

(TW: Some Cursing/Cussing. If you do not like any Cursing/Cussing, please skip over the words. You don't not need to do this, your choice! ♡ I'm sorry I haven't posted more than a week! Here is Ch. 22 my dearest readers! ♡♡ )

When Su-Hyeok and I get near the door, he gently sets me down. He opens the door, as we both quickly walk in. There's pure silence, as everyone stares at the two of us.

Su-Hyeok and I look at each other, then the others, "Y/n!" On-jo yells running up to me. Suddenly she hugs me, "You're okay right?" She says, as she stops hugging me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say. On-jo looks at me with a worried face, but then she nods. On-jo walks over to the others, as my head is filled with thoughts of Gwi-nam. Would he really be capable of killing me?

What about if he kills every single one of us.. My head is filled with scenarios about what could happen to every single one of us..

I feel someone shaking my hand, as I keep thinking. Suddenly, everything in my mind is spinning, "Y/n?" The echoey voice says. They start shaking my hand harder.

"Y/n!" The voice calls out again. I immediately look up and see it was Su-Hyeok calling my name, "What?" I say. He just looks at me, "You zoned out for a minute or two" I hear Su-Hyeok say.

"Oh- I was thinking about something else." I say nervously. He nods, as he pulls me where the others are.

I look at the screen and see the field scattered with zombies, "Holy shit, it's zombieland out there." Dae-su says looking at the screen with a concentrated look.

"I think we should look outside the school." Nam-ra states. Everyone looks over at her and says nothing, "I think she's right, maybe we'll find rescuers or something better" I say.

"Whatever is fine with me" Joon-young says speaking up. The drone goes past the school gate, as everyone starts crowding together even more.

The drone continues to fly around Hyosan, "Wait!" Ji-min says in a shaky voice, "What is it?" Joon-young questions.

The drone turns back and it shows a crashed car on the side of the road. Tears stream from Ji-min's eyes, "What's wrong, Ji-min?" I say.

More tears continue rolling down her face, "This..This is my dad's car-" She says in a shaky voice. She slowly points to the small screen with her trembling finger.

"Which one? The black one, or the white one?" Joon-young says questioning even more.

"This white truck.. It's my dad's" Ji-min states. I look at the screen and see the white truck that Ji-min pointed out.

(I have to say something real quick. If some characters from AOUAD don't talk that often in the Chapters, that doesn't mean they're not in the Chapter/Not in AOUAD. It just means that if some important scene were to happen, TBH I think the reader would want to see the action/The scene instead of hearing the others speak. Remember, you don't have to agree to this, I just wanted to point this out. Thank you! ♡♡ )

"Don't worry- I- I'm sure there's more cars that look just like that one-" Joon-young interrupts me, "Here, let me check." Joon-young says.

The drone goes closer to the crashed white truck. There seems to be two people inside. I look at Ji-min one again, then screen.

When the drone goes even closer, as Ji-min bursts into tears. I look at the two people in the truck and remember a flash back before all this chaos happened..

*Flash Back*

Su-Hyeok and I cross the road together, as we hold hands. I look to my right and see Ji-min run out of the white truck, "Ji-min!" Her mother yells.

Which makes Ji-min turn around again, "Eat this with your friends during choir." Her mother states, "I said I didn't want it." Ji-min yells back at her mother. Ji-min takes the bag, before the school gate closes.

To me it seemed like Ji-min and her mother were arguing about something. We continue to walk instead.

*End of Flashback*

That's her parents then, "It's okay Ji-min" I say, while I hug her. Why does there need to be so much deaths?Just because of this fucking apocalypse..

I see Joon-young takes the pair of V.R glasses off. The little screen shows the drone on the ground. Which is probably broken by now..

After a while, Ji-min stops crying. The whole room is silent. I could even hear the zombies in the hallway. Suddenly Ji-min stands up from her chair and she walks over to the window.

She grabs the border of the window, as if she wanted to jump out, "Ji-min!" I yell. I quickly run over, as the others do the same..

(End of Ch. 22! I feel so bad for not posting. My apologies my dearest readers! ♡♡♡)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories