50

A few minutes later:

Alesha peeked out of her room looking for a target and she found Jin. She dragged him into her room and shut the door. She seated him on the bed. " Three things answer three things,

 1. Who took off my clothes ?
2. Why will Yoongi hyung yell at me?
3. Where are the meds for headaches?" She asked.

" 1. You did. 2. You drank his wine. 3. Its a hangover so take the painkillers stored in your cabinet." He answered.

" I drank alcohol?" She quizzed. " When?" Jin sighs and says, " Last night you drank it. It was so chaotic. You don't remember?" He says as he eyes her suspiciously. " Last I remember is I went to get some cold water. I found some juice and I drank it and then I went to give it to Jimin and then....oh my god. I killed Jimin. " She fake bawled. 

" You didn't he's pretty much still alive" Jin said sassily. " I'm pretty sure I jumped and squashed him and then shoved a bottle into his face. How did he even breathe?" She wonders out aloud. " And you don't remember begging me to marry Namjoon and then later on bit me?" Jin scoffed.

" I'm blank after killing Jimin." She said gulping a set of painkillers. " Let's cuddle. I want hugs hyung." She said as she whined. " And then you say we baby you" Jin sighed as he held her close. " Can you sing that song from hwarang , it's gonna be you?" She says with a set of puppy eyes. " I sang that with V and you said the name wrong, "Its definitely you " is the name of the song" he said proudly. " I know" she answers. " Hey, I have a question" Jin says nervously. "Hmm?"

" Would you ever fall in love with any of us?" Jin asks. " I don't think so. Well if I had any affection wouldn't I have been beaming with happiness. Wouldn't I?" She said reassuringly. " Well that's true." He says satisfied with the response. Her phone started buzzing.

 " Who the heck?" She said. " Language!" Jin said sternly as she rolled her eyes. " How are you even calling me?" She yelled on the phone. " Wait what?!"
" You're lying!" " Impossible" " Well I'll have to ask my hyung's I don't think I can go out."
" I'll ask"

" Hyung am I allowed to go out with a friend?"
" You have a friend?"
" Enough with the sarcasm. I'm serious."
" Girl or boy"
"Boy"
" Nope"
" It's him"
" Who?"
" Him!"
" Who?"
" Him hyung him!"
" Who, Voldemort?"
" Hyung! My ex" she whispered.
" Call him home if you want to meet him that badly. No going out on dates at this age."
" Well gee thanks"

" Yeah I'll see you later. Mhm. I'll send it to you. Mhm mhm. I love you more" she chirped as she ended the call.

" Love?" Jin asked. " As in best friends love."  She answered. " When is he coming?" He asked. " In an hour or two?" She answered. " Get up and shower." He said pushing her off the bed. " I did last night!" She yelled in protest. " Yeah and you fell asleep halfway. " He answered. " Go, I'll keep your dress ready for you. We'll make sure to make him swoon." He said with an accent.

She blushed as she grabbed the towel and went in for a shower. " Wear this after you bathe" he said shoving a bathrobe into her arms. She nodded as she went ahead. "I've been wanting to do this. Ever since we got it for you." He mumbled to himself. He placed a set of clothes and a clean set of inner wear on the bed for her. He locked her closet and ran away with the key.

" Hey clean up the house with me" Jin yelled to the members decided who were busy lazing around or eating. " What for?" Namjoon asked. " Alesha's best friend is coming over. Who is also apparently her ex." Jin said. "Ex?" Jungkook asked looking nervously at Jimin who was now paying attention.

 " Went out for 9 months. She said he was the one she was supposed to spend her life with. But, religious problems and she had a lot going on with her so, she broke up with him. They both still have feelings for each other I guess." Jin said. " Not the point though. We're going to be good brothers and judge him from the sidelines without creeping them out or letting them know. I've got a pretty outfit ready for her. I'm going to style her up as well. But first things first. Clean the house." Jin ordered.

 " Bossy much?" Yoongi said. " I told you. You sound like her more than me" Hobi accused. " Clean the house." Jin ordered in a rather stern tone. The members quietly shifted around and did the chores. Jungkook followed Jimin to the living room and poked his shoulder. Jimin turned around. " You okay?" He asked. Jimin nodded. " Sure?" " Yes Jungkook"

A few tens of minutes later. Alesha was heard yelling 'Jin' name loudly. " I'm not wearing that!" She yelled. " Wear it or meet him in a bathrobe" Jin said.
" Bathrobe it is!" She yelled. " You brat" Jin yelled back waving his spatula.  He then did a little face masks and face wash's because Alesha insisted that makeup made her itchy and he has seen her in worse conditions.

" How do I look?" She said as she entered the living room which housed 6 tired members. She was  wearing black jeans with a white form fitting white blouse with partially see through puffed sleeves which clenched along with the stretched elastic at her wrist and had little sunflowers stitched across her sleeve. Her hair was open and parted in the center into neat layers. 

A/N:She looked pretty I guess

A/N:She looked pretty I guess. The dress in the picture with little sunflowers across it's sleeve.

Namjoon and Yoongi did a thumbs up , too tired to say anything. Hobi yelled beautiful.( How is he so energetic every time?).

 Taehyung and jungkook said it was pretty. Jimin said she looked fine as he collapsed into the couch. " Okay boys 15 minutes. Get ready and assemble" Jin said earning a groan from the boys. He glared at them till the dragged themselves off the couch. " Didn't that assemble sound like Avengers assemble. You know that captain America dialogue." She said. " It did" Jungkook answered smiling.