Ch 37: Believed

" you are again lying, you are a lying bitch. I know you lied about everything. You ARE just a spy of some gang or maybe a fucking toy someone.
Your parents would be so disappointed"

Sophia's face paled. Parents would be disappointed. Yes, they would hate her.

Her lips trembled. "They are dead" she whispered, but everyone heard.

"You said they are in England, another lie, Sophia. WOW! lies and lies. It's good they are already dea- "

Sophia Slapped Drake. How dare he comment something like that?
Suddenly Drake felt guilty.

---------------------------------

Drake's POV-

Ok, I deserve that slap. 

I should have not commented something like that.

I turn to look at her to see hurt, rage and disbelief in her eyes, tears were flowing down her eyes. I wanted to wipe that tear and beat the person for making her cry but here I am making her cry. Why am going all sentimental? She killed him and I am feeling this feelings. Why can't I control myself? why am I so attracted towards her after knowing all the lies she said.  

She drives me insane. Why Sophia, why? If only you had not killed Mike.

"Drake you have no rights to speak about my parents like that" Sophia whimpered.

I didn't noticed the Fact that Brant was missing. 

Then he entered with a pendant, which was missing in Sophia's neck.

when she saw that in his hands, she looked to venerable. She tried take it from his hands but he just stretched his hands.

"So Sophia to make you pay, I have something planned" Brant said.

He took the pendant and threw in on the ground and was going to smash it with his leg but Sophia fell down on the ground and started begging. This was a moment were I felt my heart being ripping out of my chest. 

But Brant didn't listen and smashed it

But Brant didn't listen and smashed it. Sophia in full speed snatched the pendant and hugged it, her cries filled the room. She looked with so much hatred towards Brant. For some reason I was annoyed with Brant for doing something like this. She then turned her attention towards me, I tried to react as it I didn't care "Karma is a bitch Sophia." 

Then suddenly her eyes filled with anger and the look on her face was intimidating. The whole room went silent. 

She started taking steps towards me, I kept my blank and ruthless face on. She started moving her finger in my cheek and then her face near my ear. Everyone in the room was calculating her moves. 

"So Drake according to you I am a bitch, it's it? You are using this word a lot nowadays. Now, we don't want little Avery to hear this. Right?" My jaw clenched. So now she is showing her real face. I look dead in her eyes and whispered " So now showing the real side, I see. You will pay Sophia. This isn't over."