Chapter Three

"Your focus determines your realty."                                                                                                                       -  Qui-Gon Jinn

❆ ❆ ❆

When Oriel arrived at the beautiful underwater city, Jar-Jar was right, they were not warmly welcomed, but Qui-Gon seemed to be able to talk them out of it and used his Jedi mind tricks to make the Gungan king give them an underwater speeder.

Some how Qui-Gon pulled one last trick in saving Jar-Jar Binks and to Oriels dislike, he tagged along with them.

They finally got out of the Gungan city in the small underwater speeder that the four of them had to cram into and the thought of tipping out the dead weight crossed Oriels mind more than once.

Obi-Wan was piloting, Qui-Gon was in the back and Jar-Jar was in the passenger meaning Oriel was crammed in the middle squished between Obi-Wan and Jar-Jar.

On their journey through the core of the planet to get to the Queens Palace, Jar-Jar would not stop talking and while Oriel was mentally banging her head on the chair, they were suddenly all thrown forward in the speeder.

Oriel turned to see a giant goober fish had followed them and they were now between it's jaws.

"Wah-Oh!" Yelled Jar-Jar. "Big goober fish! Huge-o-teeth!" He said frightened.

Before they could make a move to get rid of the goober fish, an even bigger fish came and snapped the goober fish between it's jaws making them free to move once again.

"There's always a bigger fish." Qui-Gon said as if he knew it was going to happen.

"Mesa tink we goen back now." Jar-Jar said trying to suppress the fact the he was scared out of his skin.

"Back? Where you'll be executed for your clumsiness? Sure." Said Oriel sarcastically while Obi-Wan focused on getting them away from the fish and decided it would be a good idea to go into an underwater cave.

Not far into the cave, an alarm started going off in the speeder and the lights started to flash.

"We're loosing power." Obi-Wan announced as the ship shut completely off.

"Oh no." Jar-Jar whined and continued to blabber on about how they were gonna die in there, but Oriel wasn't listening.

She was too focused on the fact that Obi-Wan had to lean over her thigh to get to the speeder up and running.

Oriel's cheeks were bright red as she stared out into the darkness as she didn't want Obi-Wan to see her all flustered like she was, she didn't want him to know that her feelings were getting the best of her once again.

Unfortunately Obi-Wan didn't have to look at Oriel to know she was feeling something as now all her focus was on pushing those feelings down that she pulled her force walls away from her mind.

"Sorry, I'll be done in a second." Obi-Wan mumbled so only she could hear.

Oriel looked down at him and regretted it as they made immediate eye contact that made her cheeks go an even darker red, so she quickly looked away.

"Powers back." He said pulling her from the trance she was in and patted her knee in a friendly matter as if to say 'You can look now."

As soon as the power came back, all three of them got a fright as an electric eel like creature awoke and looked as if it was hungry.

"Relax." Qui Gon said as Jar-Jar screamed and then fainted which Oriel was happy about. Not the screaming part but the part where he won't be talking for a some time.