Chapter 60 - He will never get married in his life

Married to Ye Yao.

Lu Xun had never imagined linking Ye Yao with the word marriage, and today is the first time he has done so.

And the impact of these two words together is huge.

He is not three years old and although he knows he will never get married in his life, he still has a clear idea of what he can do when he does.

You can kiss the person you are married to as often as you like, and you can hold them in your arms and kiss them every day before you get up, as you did this morning.

Ye Yao in his arms this morning, Ye Yao's body smells nice and soft, her mouth is nice and soft too ......

Lu Xun's mind drifts further and further away from the various details of Ye Yao that he woke up with this morning, bringing heat to his entire being.

Seeing that Lu Xun could not recover from the shock, Ye Yao patted Lu Xun's arm and interrupted Lu Xun's thoughts: "Just kidding, we are not going to get married, so if you don't like me, don't say anything."

Ye Yao watched as Lu Xun recovered from his dazed state. Lu Xun did not smile and say he knew it was a joke, but slowly gathered all the expressions on his face.

This expression rarely appears on Lu Xun's face, but Ye Yao is reminded of a moment long, long ago.

At that time, he confessed to Lu Xun under the guise of Truth or Dare, and afterwards told Lu Xun that it was just a dare, and that's how Lu Xun went from looking shocked to looking expressionless and desperate for a drink.

The hot air balloon that had lifted the emotions high burst, so the whole thing dropped abruptly, sinking low to a low point.

Lu Xun's parents were not intimidated by Lu Xun's cold face, and Lu Xun's father let out a laugh: "Don't you want to get married and have your assets divided? Little Ye won't marry you if you're a penny pincher."

Lu Xun's brow furrowed heavily.

That was what he had said just two minutes ago, and he hadn't seen any problem with it then, but now he wanted to add an exception to the argument.

If Ye Yao had asked him for money, then of course he would have given it, as much as Ye Yao wanted.

No, he should not wait for Ye Yao to ask for the money, he should secretly transfer all the money from the card to Ye Yao's card before Ye Yao opens his mouth, so that Ye Yao will have to find a way to pay him back the money one day when he doesn't want him to be his best friend anymore, which will kill a lot of time.

Ye Yao rounded up Lu Xun, who was not thinking straight: "We are best buddies even if we don't get married, and we are living together now. It's the same."

Of course it's not the same.

Lu Xun's heart is filled with an indefinable irritation as he drinks a few more cups of tea and gets up to go to the toilet.

Ye Yao and Lu Xun's parents continue to sit and drink tea.

"When I asked him if he liked you when you were sophomores, he told me not to tarnish your pure friendship." Lu Xun's mother reminisced, "I wasn't surprised to find out you were together later.

The only straight man in the room, Lu Xun's father, heavily affirmed, "Yes."

Ye Yao gives Lu Xun's parents a new cup of tea and reminisces about the old days.

He used to be very slow on the uptake and didn't see anything wrong with Lu Xun's behaviour, thinking that this was the way good brothers and friends should behave.