Chapter 61 - How can a person like that share a bed with Ye Yao?

With a cold drink for Ye Yao in one hand and the atlas in the other, Lu Xun walks towards the small balcony where Ye Yao is resting.

He will not help that man to hide the evidence from himself. Only when Ye Yao is alerted can he be ruthless when confronted by the man who knows no better.

What if Ye Yao is ignorant and falls prey to his rhetoric again?

He could not expose Ye Yao to such unknown risks just to make himself look good.

*Ye Yao

Ye Yao lounges on a lounger watching the birds flying outside the window, listening to the sound of Lu Xun's footsteps coming closer and closer.

The wall of the still cold glass touched his cheek, and Ye Yao reached out to press the mischievous hand down, looking up.

The palm of his hand is pressed against the back of his hand, and Lu Xun flinches slightly.

"You used to ...... not be so direct." Lu Xun said.

When he used to put water on Ye Yao's face, Ye Yao would just take the water and when he was in a good mood, he would slap him jokingly, without touching his hand.

"Yeah, we've been together for so many years, relationships always evolve." Ye Yao took a sip of her water, "What book did you get this time?"

Lu Xun didn't take the book out immediately: "You finish your water first."

What book is so mysterious?

Ye Yao drank half a glass and put the water on the small table before Lu Xun handed Ye Yao his book.

It was a book without a cover, and it was impossible to tell what it was from the outside. Ye Yao opened the book and saw what was inside, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

He has experienced most of the poses above ...... first hand.

He had wondered where Lu Xun had learned to do all those strange poses, but that was it.

Lu Xun is a really good learner in this area.

Ye Yao has been through a lot, and a small book of drawings is no longer a shock to him.

"It's interesting, you keep reading." Ye Yao said.

Lu Xun's dark eyes looked at Ye Yao, half-smiling after he had ascertained that Ye Yao had no other reaction.

"You don't think it's wrong to watch this?" Lu Xun said coldly, " Ye Yao, I was never interested in this kind of stuff before."

Ye Yao doesn't deny Lu Xun's claim that in high school Lu Xun was indeed known as a cool, high school boy, not interested in such physical needs.

It was later, when he was at university, that he and Lu Xun went to the bathhouse together to scrub, and Lu Xun started to get into the swing of things.

It was he who started Lu Xun's desire and need for this, but Lu Xun knew nothing about it in high school.

Ye Yao couldn't just say that Lu Xun had learnt the pictures to practice with him, so he had to soften his voice to persuade Lu Xun "Look, you're over thirty, you're an energetic male, it's normal to read books like this, isn't it? Even if you're looking for someone to start a family because of it, it's normal."

"Normal? I don't think so." Lu Xun, who was standing, looked at Ye Yao with half-lidded eyes. He noticed that Ye Yao didn't think he was looking for someone outside and his voice became colder, "I don't need to find someone else to vent my desires."

Ye Yao is silent as he remembers the days of his former friends.

As a best friend, Lu Xun wouldn't let him fall in love and would chase away anyone who tried to get close to him. Lu Xun himself adopted the same criteria, banishing all those who wanted to get close to him, leaving him alone.