Chapter 66 - I bought this with you

He and Ye Yao ...... went shopping together?

Lu Xun's face was frozen, the amount of information in these words was small, but for him, every possibility behind them was so shocking.

But before he could think about it, Ye Yao, who was standing in front of him, suddenly stepped forward and entered his embrace.

Ye Yao took the initiative and hugged him.

At this moment, all his emotions and sorrows were focused on this one person, and he could not think about anything else. Lu Xun subconsciously took two breaths of Ye Yao's breath and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

It was not the first time they had embraced, but in this moment for Lu Xun, the embrace was less pure than usual.

" Ye Yao ......" Lu Xun confined the person in his arms, denying them the chance to escape, "Do you know what you're talking about? Are you being-"

"Don't talk yet." Ye Yao whispered, "You don't talk when you're hugging, okay?"

Lu Xun really listened to him, and immediately calmed down. Ye Yao just carried Lu Xun, step by step, from outside the room and back to the bedroom.

Ye Yao closes the bedroom door behind her, leaving the two of them alone in a confined space.

Ye Yao rests her head on Lu Xun's shoulder, facing Lu Xun's face.

"Let me guess what you're thinking." Ye Yao lifted the hand that wasn't holding the bag and stroked Lu Xun's ear and hair soothingly, "Are you trying to say, I was forced?"

For Lu Xun now, the fact that she had been with him for so long was probably as absurd as a fantasy.

So Lu Xun would not have guessed that the two of them used these things, only that one of them could not stand the loneliness and disturbed the environment in which they lived together.

And between suspecting him and suspecting herself, Lu Xun chose herself.

Now he informs Lu Xun that they bought these things together and with Lu Xun's current memory, all he knows is that he's straight, so straight he goes and buys these things ......

Lu Xun will blame all the problems on himself, so Lu Xun will most likely feel that he was forced by him to take him to buy it.

The corners of Lu Xun's lips straightened and before Lu Xun could say anything, Ye Yao clarified, "I wasn't forced to do this, it was proof of our closeness."

"...... intimate proof?" A bruise twitched vaguely at the corner of Lu Xun's forehead, and Ye Yao touched it with his hand, and the piece returned to its normal appearance.

"Never told you the truth, we've actually been together for a long time. But you didn't remember the memories after you became bent before, and you still firmly felt that you were straight. I didn't dare to tell you the truth for fear of irritating you." Ye Yao said.

Although Ye Yao tried to choose gentle words, Lu Xun was still irritated.

"Has ...... been together long?" Lu Xun asked in a muffled voice.

"Yeah." Ye Yao straightened up and watched Lu Xun's expression carefully, fearing that something might happen to Lu Xun as a result of the great excitement.

Lu Xun did not faint from anger, he kept a straight face and relaxed his grip on Ye Yao. Before Ye Yao could react, the bag he was carrying was suddenly snatched away by Lu Xun.

Ye Yao: "......?"

What's the point of grabbing his bag, did Lu Xun not believe what he said at all?

Lu Xun opened the bag in front of Ye Yao, who was once again dazzled by the dazzling array of items inside.