Chapter 79 - Lu Xun's crush

After learning that Lu Xun had a crush, Ye Yao paid special attention to who Lu Xun had a special attitude towards. However, no matter how much he observed, he could not tell who Lu Xun's crush was.

Because Lu Xun is still the same buddy who spends every day with him, except for sleeping in the same bed, and who spends all day with him, and who wants to eat and shower with him.

Is it possible that Lu Xun likes someone in their class, so they don't need to take the time to sneak a peek at their crush?

The more Ye Yao thought about it, the more he realized that this was the case. Thinking that he and many of his classmates had been in the class together since the first year of senior school, he knew the class better than Lu Xun, who had transferred to the class halfway through the year, Ye Yao began to pretend to talk about the personalities of the girls in the class, and their possible preferences from time to time.

But Lu Xun did not receive his kindness at all, and every time he spoke of it, Lu Xun's face looked strange, vaguely green.

"......" Lu Xun's face turned green, "Why are you saying this, you have a crush on her?"

He explained his reasons to Lu Xun, who finally looked a little more relaxed.

"...... Don't guess." Lu Xun put Ye Yao's favorite food in his own bowl, and then put the celery, which Ye Yao didn't like much but would eat clean in silence every time, in his own bowl, "Guess not, that one can scare you."

How could he be so shocked?

Ye Yao frowned slightly as he pondered and gave Lu Xun his favourite dish.

Ye Yao glanced to the side to make sure no one was eavesdropping on them, before lowering her voice and nervously asking Lu Xun: "You're not ...... falling for our class teacher, are you?"

Lu Xun: "......"

Lu Xun was simply furious, and the incident was temporarily ended by Lu Xun's frantic denial, which made Ye Yao feel even more mystified by Lu Xun's crush.

I wonder if that person likes Lu Xun? I hope he likes it, Lu Xun is a really nice person, except for being a bit too straight and uncomfortable at times, he is perfect in every way.

So thought the straight and sometimes uncomfortable Ye Yao.

*

The time in senior year flew fast.

It's the end of the week and Ye Yao is not going home, instead she's in the house with Lu Xun, revising and resting.

Ye Yao's neck and shoulders ached from the long hours spent looking down at his book, and he casually reached up and pressed his neck.

It was a small gesture, and Ye Yao made no sound, but he had only just given himself two clicks when Lu Xun, sitting next to him, spoke softly.

"I just watched a video the other day and learned a set of massage techniques to relieve sore shoulders and neck, can I help you with that?"

Ye Yao stopped moving as he looked at Lu Xun, the proper young master of the gentry, and paused for a moment before asking himself, "What are you learning to do with this?"

"Of course I'm here to help Brother Ye relieve his fatigue, otherwise I'd have nothing better to do." Lu Xun raised his eyebrows and, regardless of whether Ye Yao agreed or not, got up and stood behind Ye Yao, placing his hand on Ye Yao's shoulder and neck.

Lu Xun's palm is warm and the heat seeps into Ye Yao's skin, warming it like a little sun in his palm.

Ye Yao tilts his head back and Lu Xun catches his eye, and the rebellious teenager with a rebellious brow flashes him a smile.