3) Kidnapped!

Author's POV

Bella finally spotted Jason at the corner but soon her blood Started boiling when she saw what he is doing.

Jason was kissing some girl, he was literally eating her out and Bella looked at him disgusted.

Jason saw Bella and quickly broke the kiss.
"Fuck"
He panicked looking at her.
"Bella, I thought you are not coming."
He said and she clenched her jaw.

"May be i ruined your plans."
She spat madly.

"No... I swear it was just a dare... I have nothing to do with her... I promise..."
Jason walked towards her.
"You know I love you"

As soon as he went closer Bella grabbed the bottle of alcohol from the bar counter and smashed on his head.

"Ahhh, fuck..."
He screamed and everyone looked at them.
"You fucking bitch... I knew you are crazy."
He cursed.

"This is what you get for using me..."
She kicked him in the balls.
"He will pay for the breakage.."
She told the waiter and walked outside.

Her eyes watered as she came out alone. She thought she has found love of her life. Jason came to her life when she was struggling with her father's toxic behavior but she never thought that he is using her for his needs. She was so naive to trust his lies.

Jasmine was right, Jason wasn't good guy. Bella used to do everything for him, his assignments, helping him in his part time job and risked herself to meet him every night.

She was being hopeless romantic with him she was extremely stupid for that. She lost her virginity to him.

Everyone knows about them in the college and she was definitely going to become a hot and spicy topic of gossip. She has many people who are jealous of her.

"Fuck that bastard he doesn't deserve my tears"
She said and wiped her tears.

She decided to go home and started looking for a cab. Party was still going on so nowhere present outside except guards.

She fixed her dress and started looking for a cab.

"Miss, You can't find a cab here... Go down the street."
One of the guard informed when he saw her.

"Thank you."
She replied and started walking down the street.

She walked through the empty road which had dim lights. She quickly looked around when she felt presence behind her but no one was there.

She looked around scared, that street is famous for crimes. She quickened her speed.

Suddenly a Black car came to the view and stopped beside her. Her stomach churned when she saw tainted windows. She increased speed of her walking.

One man in Black suit got out of the car and called her.
"Excuse me miss..."

Bella stopped and looked at him while blinking her eyes due to bright headlights. That man looked at her face and hummed in satisfaction.

"What?"
Bella asked.

"Sorry but can you tell me the direction of Arthur street."
He asked.

Bella looked at him suspiciously.
"I am sure you have Google maps..."
She replied and started walking away.

That man clenched his jaw.
"She won't fall for it... We have to force her."
He instructed other man who was sitting inside the car.
"Quick, before she runs away. We don't have a time."

"Are you sure she is the one?"
Other man asked.

"Yes, i have seen her face... Hurry up now."
He whisper yelled.

Bella felt those men coming behind her and she started running away. It was empty dark street and no one was there to help her. How long she can fight with big men who are double the size of her.

He grabbed her by arm and she screamed.
"Leave me fucking bastard."
She punched him on the nose.

He cursed loudly but didn't let her go.
"Bitch..."
He was about to raise his hand but his partner stopped him.

"No, don't hit her."
He said.
"We can't do that."

"Then hurry up and drug her, fool..."
He growled.

Bella Panicked and started struggling, she tried to get free but his grip was strong. The other man reached to her and grabbed her hair making her tilt her head.

"No.... Leave me..."
She screamed.

She winced when syringe pierced in her neck. Bella thrashed in their holds but soon everything went blurry. Her legs went limp and she couldn't feel her body at all. Her eyes automatically closed letting the darkness wash over.

He picked her up and walked towards the car, other man followed him with her purse.

"Whore, broke my nose."
He cursed slamming the door shut.

"It's in her blood"
Other one chuckled.

They sat inside and drove away. Bella was lying unconscious in the back seat.

*****

"Jasmine where is Bella?"
Her mom yelled.

"Mom, I don't know"
Jasmine replied with watery eyes. She was worried about Bella but wasn't ready to tell the truth to their parents. Bella promised her that she will return before sunrise but it was morning and she wasn't there.

"I know that you know... She tells you everything. Jasmine it's not a joke, Bella is missing... Tell me what happened?..."
Her mother scolded.

Jasmine gulped.
"She went to the party last night... She promised me that she will come back till morning."
She informed making everyone wide their eyes.

"Party? With whom?"
Her father asked and Jasmin looked at him scared.

"Her b_boyfriend Jason..."
She replied.

Her mother looked at them shocked.
"Henry, are you listening this?"
Her mother looked at him.

Her father sighed.
"Jason is in the hospital, Mathew called me in the morning. Bella hit him and escaped... What can we expect from that Dirty____"

"Henry!"
Her mother stopped him.

"Stop me if i am wrong..."
He said madly.
"She ruined my reputation... I don't care where is she now and what is she doing... She is dead for me..."
He sat on the chair.

"Father, please... Please find her. She has nowhere to go... What if she is in problem?"
Jasmine pleaded.

"It will happen with god's will... Don't disturb me."
He said heartlessly.

Her mother walked towards him.
"Henry, what if___ what if he___ he has taken her..."
She said with horrified expressions.

"Then it's good for everyone."
Henry answered with hard face.