𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘

Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Tudo Por Amor ~ Calema ft. Kataleya

"Isla? Isla is that you? My goodness, it's you my child! And you're pregnant, wow!" She looked equally shocked, her lips broadening into a wide smile as both Rhea and I stared at her.

She was a slender, beautiful woman with light hazel eyes that could allure any man into her trap. She had generously passed all her features to me, from her chestnut brown hair to the nail structure.

"I don't, dont believe this! What, what is this?!" I was hyperventilating as I gazed at the woman before me. It was impossible. It was highly impossible.

"It's possible-"

"No, no! No! No! No it's not! You're dead! You're supposed, supposed to be fucking dead! You're dead!" I was screaming like a maniac as I pulled my hair, breaking down in no time at all as I fell to my knees.

How could this be? This wasn't happening to me. My own mother was not supposed to be standing before me right now, she wasn't supposed to be alive. I had buried her seven years ago, six feet under the ground.

A mixture of intense emotions coursed through my body as I screamed and cried at the same time, shaking my head vehemently and convulsing in severe shock, pain, disbelief.

All the memories began to flood into my memory, my eyes hazing as I replayed everything. Every single moment of my life. Especially the moments where I had to live without them for the first time ever.

The moment where the house was sold due to the massive debt. The moment where all the expensive furniture was auctioned and I was left with no possession at all.

The moment where everyone turned their backs on me and I was a complete outcast, losing everyone's support and sympathy. The moment where no one loved me and I felt very suicidal.

The moment I became a beggar on the streets after my own best friend betrayed me, sleeping by the sidewalk. The moment where it was a pure embarrassment to associate with me and no one wanted to employ me.

The moment where I had no family, no food, no money or shelter. The moment I had no one to share my grief with or to confide in.

The moment I lost myself as a person, lost hope in humanity and accepted that I truly was an outcast, completely shut out of the real, warm world and pushed into the cruel depths of darkness.

The moment my love for my parents died.

The moment I resented them for leaving me.

All those tears... Had they been for nothing? All those times I got depressed on their birthdays and the day of their death, had that been fake too? Had I wasted an entire seven years over people who were still alive?

Had I endured torturous emotional grief all for nothing? For people who had never loved me in the first place? People who had lied to me and destroyed my happiness, the last few bits of my teenagehood and majority of my adulthood? People who left me with nothing but so much paperwork concerning unresolved debt? Had I been living a lie?