𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘~𝐎𝐍𝐄

Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Angel ~ Myles Lloyd

I slowly descended the stairs, passing through the living room and going to the main kitchen which faced the balcony where Aiden and Sienna normally sat together.

"In these times, you're my favorite bro," Sienna shook her head with a smile before taking a long drag from the thick blunt between her lips.

"You guys are smoking and drinking again? It's literally ten in the morning," I shook my head with an eye roll, standing as far away from them as possible.

"So what? This is some really great stuff," Aiden blew out a thick cloud of smoke, swirling his alcohol while crossing a leg over the other.

"Trust him, what'd you put in here? It's strong as fuck." An elegant smoke pattern drifted from the her lips, the rest coming from her nose.

"The dealer gave me this other drug, he said its on demand, the best of the best-" we were cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Who is at the door? At these times, we don't need visitors at all." Aiden said while lighting a different cigarette that was trapped between his lips.

"I'll go and check," I left the kitchen and went downstairs to the foyer, adjusting the black joggers and t-shirt I was wearing.

I opened the door before smiling widely as soon as I realised who it was.

"Lara, what a pleasant surprise." I gasped in happiness and she didn't hesitate to engulf me in a hug.

"A surprise for sure, congratulations once again. I'm excited that they are girls this time around." She kissed my cheek before standing straight.

"I'm excited too, I was tired of being the only female in our little family." I shook my head with a smile.

As always, she was dressed to kill, this time sporting some perfectly-fitting black trousers, a black lace corset and a long black designer coat then some shiny black Yves Saint Laurent heels. Her blonde hair was pinned up into a bun and her bold makeup was on point.

Lara was a very important person in society, affluent and very wealthy. I was well aware that many people would kill to see her in person.

"I exist as well." I finally heard a deep, male voice speak. That's when I noticed the familiar tall, ravishingly handsome man standing behind her.

Blonde hair, pink plump lips, hypnotising yet vibrant blue eyes, huge, ripped biceps and long, athletic legs. I really needed to know how they were this gorgeous.

"Ah, Charles," I faked a smile. He was really charming and sweet, but I still disliked him. I hadn't forgotten about his statue at all. Having the status of a billionaire didn't exempt him from being a sick person.

"You still hate me, huh?" He smirked, leaning against the ledge.

"With a passion at that." I gave him a judgemental scan, preceded by a mocking scoff.