𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐖𝐎

Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Angel Baby ~ Troye Sivan

"I'm such a proud Mommy," I shook my head in admiration as I adjusted the collar of Ocean's white shirt.

"I'm going to school Mommy," he gave me a broad smile as I kissed his cheek.

"Yes you are, and you're going to make new friends too." I said with equal enthusiasm.

Ocean was going to preschool for the first time and both Yves and I were going to take him. It was a very memorable day for us and it was evident in that we were all ready by half past six.

"You coming with me?" Ocean's greyish gold orbs gazed at me. He was so adorable and I was honestly so amazed and proud of how much our son had evolved. I couldn't believe that he was actually three now.

"Of course I am." I smoothed out his silky dark hair gently.

"Are my sisters awake?" He placed his tiny hands on my enormous baby bump. The pregnancy was eight months now and Yves was working from home.

He never left my side and Dr. McCain was making contact, daily check-ups on me, prepping me for birthing not only one, but two babies.

I was doing so much to relax; I slept for a lot of hours, I took lengthy breathing exercises, I still ate healthy and this time Yves was joining me for my yoga, and some of the positions aroused me to say the least. He was being such a supportive husband and a great father.

He took care of Ocean a lot lately, taking him out for ice-cream and shopping. He also took him along to his company, introducing him to the business world at a tender age. It was easy to tell that Ocean was going to take the same direction as his father.

He read a lot of books and articles at an early age, getting excited whenever his father left a fresh newspaper on the coffee table every day.

At times, he didn't sleep because he'd be secretly reading one of Yves' books that he would have given him that day in a small corner in his room.

Many times I've had to put him back into bed because he behaved so much like his father. Once Yves started reading or working, you couldn't really stop him.

They had dinner together and helped each other with chores along with Rhea and Sienna whenever I was resting. They also played sport and I thought they were truly bonding as father and son. I loved the both of them unconditionally.

"I think they are, they might be chilling for now." I placed my hand over his and we both rubbed my baby bump.

I was dressed in a baby blue elastic dress that hugged my figure and ended just before my ankles. My chestnut hair was loose and wavy and I was wearing some matching strappy pumps and my makeup was done to perfection.

"When I see them Mommy?" He asked quietly.

"You'll see them very soon Ocean, are you excited?" He nodded with a huge smile, revealing his developed perfect milk teeth.