♢Chapter~27♢

Karan felt some weight in his body below the neck and it was just getting worse with every second passing. He groaned and tried to push the weight but he got some hairs in his hand.

"Ahhh.." Teja shouted in her sleep. "My hairrr" She moaned in pain , still not opening her eyes.

Karan opened his eyes only to let them widen. He found tejasswi sleeping over his body thinking it as bed. Her eyes are tightly shut as her hairs are still in his fist.

Karan pushes her to her side making tejasswi groan in pain once again. But this time she looked at karan and cussed him mentally for ruining her sleep.

"WHAT?" tejasswi yelled.

"What WHAT? you take me as your private bed where u can freely sleep?" Karan yelled back.

Tejasswi smirked.

She once again hovered over him and tilting her head at 45° she said ,"Well, hubby. You ARE My private bed. My private property. I can do whatever i want to. I may sleep with you, on you or  ..."

She traced her index finger from his forehead to down his face.

Karan was shocked at this side of tejasswi. She was not like this. It looked like she changed over a night or maybe she is tejasswi's duplica. 

He wanted to threaten her to be in her limits. But then, he realised somewhere or the other, he did wrong with her. He thought her to be murderer when she herself was assaulted by his brother. But then she helped Wyangkars.

He didnt know if she was right or wrong but then he himself was not a saint to her. He married her by blackmailing her, He once slapped her (not that he regret but knew it was wrong.) , he somewhat is using her for his revenge.

But will he ask for forgiveness?

A Big No.

"Hubby? " Teja spoke in utter innocent voice. "What happened?"

Karan rolled themselves making him hover over her. Teja shook a bit at the sudden turn of events.

"No wifey! Its just you. You weigh a lot. You really need to stop eating so much."

Teja widen her eyes. She IS a foodie but that doesnt mean she overweighs.

"And moreover, if my body is your pvt. property then Your Body ..." He traced her face in the same way she did. "Is my property too. Right WIFEY?"

If teja didnt had her eyes in the floor , it was definately now.

Is he the same Cold-arrogant Karan Kundrra that used to order her?

"Yo..You..get off..back off."

"Why my wifey? Are you regreeting this dumb game of yours?" Karan smirked.

"Whi..which game?"

"This. Hubby, my property,  and all that?"

"I..--"

"From now onwards, be in Your limits. You are here just because we need you right now. You will leave once, our work is done. You will be free with this so-called wedding too. "

Karan got up and moved to bathroom.  His wordsay not be the right ones. But it was what seemed right to him.

He married her Forcefully. He blackmailed her, used her, cussed her,  for what? Just because he thought her to be the murderer. To be the one to ruin his bro's life when She was Innocent and herself a victim.

Its only fair if she herself chooses the decisions of her life and is free by this 'unwanted' marriage. She deserves a life where she can be happy. She can be loved.

His words shook tejasswi to core. She wanted to be happy. She wanted to jump but her heart pained. His words felt like a sting to her heart. She didnt know why? But it did.

_____

"He is so stubborn that he is not opening his mouth. He is not ready to tell about his 'boss'. He is just saying that its better to die at once by u all then begging for death by his boss. " Raj informs Karan , Zayn and Nishant.

"Then Make him beg for his death." Nishant spoke casually as if it was as easy as to whistle.

" He must be a loyal one or else he would have either told about the boss or denied to know him. I want to meet him." Karan broke his own silence.

Raj nodded.

"I want to meet too." Nishant spoke.

"But u cant. Even me and monicca cant. Because today, we have to go to hospital to get the approval of letting this wheel chair go." Zayn told.

"As much as i want to join you, karan, i cant. I want to stand in my own feet now. It sucks to ask everyone to give me a glass of water or to do my works." Nishant complained.

"Even we are sick of Your Demands." Zayn laughed.

"Shut up!"

"Ok guys. Its not a big deal. He is in basement of this building only. So just have patience. " Karan got up and left with Raj.

"Bro, u think our karan will ever be cheerful or will be boring just like he is?" Zayn questioned.

"I think he will. He already got a reason for that." Nishant smirked. He remembered what he saw yesterday.

"What reason?"

"Its not for kids. Its a big TOP secret." Nishant left.

"Ayee...am just 2 months younger u a**hole."

____

"So, You have two options, either tell me about your boss by your own or we make you open your Filthy mouth. The ball is in your court." Karan took a circle around the man.

The same man who was called as head. He was tied in a chair and had blood stains all over his t-shirt that vanished in his black shirt.

"Huh..do..an..anything..but..i wo..wont open m..y mou..th.."

"Tsk tsk.." karan took his finger in his hands and caressed it before breaking it.

"Aahhhh" the head screamed in pain.

"Dont tell. Be loyal. But what about your family? Your only son? 5 years old. Who thinks u as a superfather only if he knew your reality, he would hate you. Or maybe himself that he is your blood.

Even your wife? Sorry-Sorry. Late wife. I just found out that she was killed by your rivalries? Where was your boss back then? Chilling in his own luxurious room, f*cking some sluts and sipping in his wine while your 1 year son was just crying his veins and you were busy on a mission?

Its been hours u r here, but where is your boss. I didnt got any calls to release you.

One sided bonds are worst. You give your all thinking he admires u while the other just fools you. His sugarcoat words that motivates your are just foul. His money is just a pay to your  works.

Like i said, the ball is in your court."

Karan waited for two minutes but the man kept silence. He got up and turned to leave after giving him a sympathic look.

He smirked after turning back and walked to exit counting till three.

3
2
1

"Wait! Am ready to tell."

Bang!

______

Hii patient souls.
Hppe u r doing good and are in best of your health.

Will Karan really let go Tejasswi?

Why did she felt a pang when he told her to leave after the work is done.

Is karan right in his place?

Who's the boss now?

And i think, this time i should just be silent because i updated So late.

But wait! One imp news. The painting i showed u all, came first. Yaayyyy...

Byieeeeeeèeeeeee
___