Never felt alive

Info: I'm not planning on making these plot setting in the places of the actual dsmp. This is a work of fiction i only claim the land, plot, and make up names I'm going to be using for places.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Karl do you know where George is?" Sapnap asked, he couldn't find the color blinded boy anywhere in kinoko, He was getting worried with dream on the loose and the god was acting up more than usual they really needed to play safe.

"George? I saw him and quackity heading out the kingdom a few hours back, he said he was going mining for some more riches" Karl said to which made sapnap relieved, at least quackity's with him. DreamXD would kill him if he let George get hurt.

Speak of the devil and they shall arrive, "DreamXD joined the game" Karl stated, reading the chat popup on the top of his head.

'Oh cool god's here, time to sin' Ranboo chated to which made the two laugh, "what are you guys laughing about?" They heard a familiar voice ask behind them.

"Nothing, also welcome back Quacking" Karl greeted as Sapnap walked up to the duck boy taking a shoulker bag of iron and other crafting things from him. "Wait- where's George?" Sapnap asked before he was about to enter the castle.

"Well..... I don't know when God joined the server he was already gone from my side, i saw him going to his favorite spot though, he's safe nothing to worry about" He replied breaking a random piece of grass that was Infront of him.

"Well if god's with him then it's okay- I guess....." Karl replied, they where still unsure what the God's motives with George is, or as to why everytime God joined the server George would immediately go and find him. George even have weird dreams of killing technoblade and dream. They linked it all to XD, why? Because when George would wake up XD would join the server right after.

"Well.... George doesn't get hurt when he's around XD so it's okay?" Again all of them where unsure if it was okay to leave George alone with XD.

The three gave each other a worried look, 'is it really okay?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"George~" XD said in a singsong voice appearing behind George in a second, George could the wind shifting around him as two pair of big arms wrap around him. "Hey XD" George muttered out, he wasn't in his normal attire and XD noticed.

The smaller wore a baby blue shirt which was cut along the stomach area. It was like a tight crop top with frills hanging from the side. He wore super dark blue shorts accompanied by silver mushroom charm chains hanging from his waist, black combat boots he wore, but what cought XD's eyes was the cloak the smaller was wearing it reminded him of-

"H-HD?" XD stuttered out, George turned to him not really hearing what the god said. "Did you say anything?" George asked tilting his head to the side letting the breeze slid the hood of the cloak off his head. "You changed your style?" XD questioned avoiding the latter's question.

"Uhh yeah, i just felt like it. The hoodie and joggers were getting pretty boring" George replied, he sat down onto the flower bed picking a tulip up. 'i don't really know why I changed my style, i guess the voice in my head is getting to me' he said mentally.

XD was happy inside, just a little more then his beloved would be reborn. 'the time has come' he thought smirking under his masked. Finally after thousands of years he and his beloved would be together, and this time he's going to make sure no one takes his beloved away from him, not again.

"Do you like my outfit XD?" George questioned playing with another kind of flower in the area, XD was just standing there not moving. "Of course George" XD replied, he could feel it his beloveds powers flowing with George's aura he just couldn't wait.

"How about you sleep George?" XD suggested, 'it could boost the process' he thought taking George's hand in his leading him under an oak tree. "I'll be here when you wake up" he reassured as George's eyes fluttered shut. George didn't know why but he was feeling extremely tired the past few days. Ever since XD gave him the orb necklace that he was wearing right now. But he brushed it off wanting to sleep.

XD smiled as he further made George's favorite spot in the forest more secluded no one but him, George, and the animals can get in now. And he planned it to stay that way.

One thing was still bothering him though, it was that prisoner named dream. George said he looked like Dream and sometimes mistaken him for dream sometimes. 'If only that puny human isn't connected to me then I can just kill him right now' XD though a low growl escaping his lips.

But he could handle himself, he just needed to get George away from that dream fellow and everything would be fine for his part. XD noticed something glinting in George's pocket, deciding to fish it out he found out it was George's big round white infamous glasses connected to a key for his mushroom house. He guess George couldn't bare to leave his glasses that he made it a keychain. Typical him, having a hard time leaving something.

-

George eyes peeked open noticing XD sitting beside him glazing at a distance. George frowned he felt dead inside like he doesn't have feelings, he didn't know why but he felt like he could burn a forest down right this instant. His head was pounding like something was growing in his head wanting to burst his scull. He suddenly felt like screaming but his voice wouldn't come out, it went away as fast as it started and George doesn't know what was happening to him.

He felt more dead than usual, like he wasn't even ever alive

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------