51

-Third Person's POV-

--13 years ago--

"Shorty Revy, can't catch me~" 12-year-old Calixto teased Revere while shaking his behind at him, wearing blue and red striped beach shorts.

"No fair, you are like a foot taller than me!" He complained.

"Stop exaggerating, Revy. it's just one and a half" Soren rolled his eyes. 

"Easy for you to say! You are the tallest among all of us! And that's literally worse than what I just said!" To which Soren smirked.

"Ali, where are you? Stop making me look for you, you idiot older brother of mine!"  Seth yelled in a hoarse voice after yelling over and over again.

Meanwhile, Alicai, Calioppe, and Devereux hid behind one large rock covering their mouths to stop a laugh from coming out.

Madeline, Devereux's younger sister came running with a bucket of sand and dumped it on the half-submerged, Viktor. who had shades on top of his head.

"Maddy, I'm going to be a superstar someday. So please be careful on the face."

"Hm..NEWP" She threw some sand on his face and started running away.

"This is injustice!"  Viktor groaned.

"Injustice my butt." Viktor's older sister, Vera laughed.

"Oh Viktor, sand does suit you though." Vesna, the twin of Vera complimented him with a smile.

"That's not helping.. hey, where's Maro? I don't see that tofu anywhere." Viktor sighed.

"Why do you call Mawo topu?"  Madeline sneaked behind him just to pour some more sand.

" It just fits him." He shrugged. "You'll see."

"Maro, you look like a Tofu!" Vera teased Maro who then burst into tears. "Wha- it ain't even that bad?!" 

"See my point?" Viktor pointed out to the disgruntled Vera and the cry baby Maro.

"oOoh, I shee." Madeline nodded her head.

"Kids! Stay here with the bodyguards. We'll just go to the yacht to have some adult time, do you guys think you can behave yourselves?" Calixto's mother asked with a smile and her hands on her sides.

"Of course, we aren't kids" Calixto rolled his eyes.

"Said by a 12-year-old." Vesna snorted.

"You're no older, you're just 14." He complained.

"Still older" The twins shrugged.

"Op course we'll behabe, aunty." Madeline smiled brightly.

"Let's build a sandcastle!" Seth proposed eagerly while jumping.

"So Childish~ "Devereux teased while slowly pacing around Seth with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, what's your bright idea then?" Alicai raised a brow while crossing his arms at Devereux. 

"This!" He then took out the hidden water gun and started spraying them.

While the children had fun, the mother went to talk to the bodyguards and then left to ride the yacht. Devereux managed to talk with Calixto about how was his training in taking over their family business as they were both starting with their lessons.

Calixto reassured him that everything was going well and that he really didn't need to worry as he doesn't even need to take over the business not until he was well old enough when his father is ready to retire from old age.