53

Y/n tightened the grip of her dagger, she look at the man, he had an evil grin on his face.

He laughed, ''You little girl gonna defeat me?'' He laughed again, at this point Y/n was sweating, she doesn't know what he can do, what harm can he caused. She doesn't know anything about him.

He picked up the table with his power and throw it at Y/n, she safely dodged it, Y/n slide down and make a cut his leg before he can react, Ian hissed in pain, Y/n jump on his shoulder and make another cut on his arm.

She jumped down and cut his back, the man growled and dragged Y/n with his power and took out the dagger.

He started choking her in the air, she kicks her legs in attempt to get out, her face was turning blue.

She took out her another dagger and cut off his hands, in which he let go of her, Y/n was panting, she was trying hard to catch her breath.

She was on the ground while the man was on his knees, groaning in pain.

Blood was everywhere, mostly the man's blood, the Avengers couldn't get in, Loki can't even teleport inside the room to help her.

They can't do anything, the man had put a spell and it cannot be broken.

Everyone was in stressed, Nat was trying hard not to cry, Thor was trying to use his Mjölnir but the hammer couldn't break the door because of the spell.

The man scream in pure anger and in pain, he got and grabbed Y/n by the arm and lift her up and slammed her on the ground.

I'm sorry Nat, I couldn't be with you forever. I thought we'd spent all our life together.

And he slammed her again.

Never thought it'll end like this.

Her face is covered in blood but he still slammed her on the ground.

It's not your fault Nat, please don't blame yourself.

The others were crying and screaming.

This is my ending but I want you to live your life. You deserve it.

Nat was on the ground, she was crying, shouting him to stop. Y/n closed her eyes.

I didn't deserve this life.

Y/n opened her eyes, jump out of his grasp and slit his throat. He went limped and the spell broke. Which means he is dead.

Y/n smiled for the last time. She looked at Nat, ''I love you Sasha'' she went limp and fell.

Goodbye.

The others came rushing in, Nat quickly ran to her, cradling her in ger arms. She sobbed loudly, she didn't hold back any tears. The others were also crying, they couldn't hold back their tears anymore.

''Y/n please! Don't leave me here alone!''

THE END