The Nine of Clubs

Chapter - 50 
================

Chapter - 50  ================

Swadheenta

" What the... Swadheenta kya bol rahi ho" Rehan managed to say after coming out of shock.

" Didn't you listen don't even look in my daughter's direction" Papa said angrily pulling his collar and making him look at him.

" Why can't I look at my..." I interrupt him before he can say further.

" Papa just throw him out," I said a little loudly taking everyone's attention.

" Yes," he nodded before dragging Rehan with him he turned and look at me.

I hope now you understand what happened with me when your family members are talking about throwing me out and you were just standing looking at everything.

I feel a grip on my wrist and I was dragged to my room with Bhabhi following me. Bhai shut the door of my room and turned and look at me.

" Explain" there is anger in his voice.

" Bhai," I say lightly trying to decrease the tension but he glares in response.

" Bhai your marriage just happened to enjoy at least today I'll tell you everything tomorrow," I said seriously.

" You think after whatever happened downstairs you're hiding something for me I'll be at peace and enjoy" Bhai grabbed my shoulder.

" Bhai..." My voice broke a little and I tried to blink back the tears.

" What happened Swadheenta?" Bhabhi asked softly.

I can't control myself anymore and start crying hugging Bhai.

" Swadheenta what happened? Now you're scaring me" Bhai asked worriedly.

" Bhai you were right, you were right he didn't love me it was " I sobbed " it was all his plan" I cry harder.

" Shh.. shant ho ja" Bhai stroked my hair and made me sit on the bed, Kirti forward a glass of water towards me and I drank it.

" Now tell me" Bhai sat in front of me on a chair and Kirti beside me.

" The Actress which come....." I told him from starting how Rehan think it was my Bhai and he is the one who come to our club, everything.

" After our marriage....." What happened in the mansion and then I went to Madhavgarh how he lied about my identity and how one by one thing starts to happen by the end when I told him he slapped me and break our marriage Bhai stood up in anger.