Chapter 160- Who is the agent?

Looking at the five big bags of gifts in black bags, Zhan Bei Tian couldn’t resist his curiosity. He planned to see what it was first. Mu Yi Fan had to run to Wutong County to find it for him.

He squatted down and opened one of the bags. He saw a red chicken head without a chicken body and was sewn on a triangular red cloth.

Zhan Bei Tian had doubts.

Puppet toys?

He took it out and saw that the three ends of the triangular red cloth were sewn with a red ribbon less than one centimeter wide, and each end was connected to each other, so that he could not see what it was for a while.

He didn’t know why Mu Yi Fan sent a puppet toy to a big man.

Zhan Bei Tian saw the box in the black bag. He picked up the box and looked at it. The words “male underwear” immediately made him understand what he was holding in his hand.

His face darkened, he quickly tucked his underwear back, tied a knot in the bag, and then looked around quickly to make sure that no one noticed what he had done before, and his face relaxed a lot.

Zhan Bei Tian frowned and looked down at the other bags. Are they all underwear?

He opened another black bag, and all kinds of SM fun torture utensils appeared in front of his eyes. He immediately took a hard puff at the corner of his eye, and immediately tied the bag with a knot at the mouth, looking black at the direction of the car they were sitting in.

I really don’t know what’s going on in the mind of the silly man. He ran to Wutong County to look for these things at risk. Is it necessary?

Does he really want to use all these things on him?

Zhan Bei Tian had no intention of opening the other bags. He carried five bags to the rear of the car and received them into the space when no one was looking.

The silly man was in sitting on the bus had no idea what was going on outside, let alone that Xiang Guo went to the sex shop to fetch lubricants and condoms for him, and came him back with more stuff.

Now he is looking at his hands with interest. His nails have completely changed back to their original appearance. However, they are not bloodstained and look a little pale.

Zhan Bei Tian got on the bus and saw Mu Yi Fan looking at his hands and laughing silly.

Mu Yi Fan saw Zhan Bei Tian get on the car, raised his hand happily and said, “Bei Tian, you see, it’s not dark.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at his pale hands and said, “In the future, you can stop wearing gloves.”

“That’s no good. What if you scratch people carelessly in the future? “Mu Yi Fan brought back his gloves, hugged the man sitting next to him, yawned and said, “I’m so tired. I’m going to sleep for a while.”

He soon fell asleep after a few days and nights without closing his eyes.

Zhan Bei Tian looked sideways at the man holding him tightly and shouldering his head on his shoulder. He was so angry and helpless that he finally pinched his opponent’s nose.

Mu Yi Fan in his sleep was pinched uncomfortably and muttered, “Don’t make any noise.”

Zhan Bei Tian smiled softly, loosened his hands on his nose and rubbed his hair.

When Mao Yu, who was about to report to Zhan Bei Tian, saw this scene, he suddenly stopped his steps and looked at Zhan Bei Tian with a tender face for a long time.