Chapter 161- I will call you older brother then

After the end of the world, the road was very uneven. Especially when the flowers and trees were growing wild, the flat roads were destroyed by the roots of the plants, causing the flat road pavement to be concave and convex.

In addition, on the journey, one will occasionally encounter mutated plants and animals sneak attack, so that a few hundred kilometers of the journey will take two days to take.

When Zhan Bei Tian’s team returned to B City, it was the evening of two days later. Then, it took some more work to check in the city. So it was eleven o’clock in the evening when he returned to the camp.

Mu Yi Fan got out of the car and rushed back to his room to take a bath.

After taking a bath, he went to quickly lie down in bed and wait for Zhan Bei Tian to return to his room. By the way, he took out the condom he had brought from Wutong County and blew it to see if it would leak air.

However, he waited in his room for an hour. Several condoms were blown into balloons by him, but he did not see a possibility of Zhan Bei Tian to come back.

Mu Yi Fan had to get out of bed and ask outside for information and the soldier who was keeping watch in the night told him: Zhan – Bei – Tian – Out!

Finally, the soldier told him that Zhan Bei Tian would take about three days to return.

Mu Yi Fan went back to his room depressed.

Excited to do bed sports, how can he pull his airplane [1] masturbate, and, just back, how to go out again?

Mu Yi Fan soon thought that Zhan Bei Tian must have gone to the military factory to find Pan Ren Zhe, who had been the enemy of Zhan Bei Tian in his last life.

If he is not taken care of now, Pan Ren Zhe and his team will be harder to get rid of when their strength improves.

Mu Yi Fan thought of it and sighed.

OK

This matter is more important than bed sports. Then he will wait for The Male Protagonist to get rid of those few people, and they will do it again happily and without a worry hanging over their head.

Mu Yi Fan muffled Zhan Bei Tian’s sleeping pillow and kissed it forcefully for several times before closing his eyes and sleeping.

After breakfast with Zheng Guo Zong the next morning, he asked Mao Yu for a gift box and left Zhan Bei Tian’s camp with a dozencarps.

Mao Yu was reluctant to give the carp to Mu Yi Fan. After all, this was the material that the people in the team had found. But when they heard that Mu Yi Fan was going to give it to Old Zhan the Military Commissioner, they handed it to Mu Yi Fan without saying anything and filled it with buckets.

Mu Yi Fan arrived at The Zhan Family in a car sent to him by Mao Yu. After getting out of the car, he reported his name to the guard and explained his intention.

The gatekeeper was the last two soldiers, so he immediately went in and informed him.

Mu Yi Fan took advantage of another soldier’s briefing and asked another soldier, “Is Zhan Nan Tian home?”

The soldier simply answered, “Second Young Master, doesn’t live here.”

Mu Yi Fan breathed a sigh of relief.

If Zhan Nan Tian were here today, he would not be at easy.

Especially before he won the favor of Old Zhan, if he was accused by Zhan Nan Tian of being a zombie, and it was impossible for Old Zhan to let him be with Zhan Bei Tian.