𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Sfx: Beep Beep Beep!!

    Monotonous alarm's bells sings its usual daily morning chirps.

   And it happened to awoke a young man who was slipping blissfully. Grumbling in displeasure as his hands travels through the smooth sheets of his bed. 

  Searching for an ear-piercing ringing phone, the man grumbles once more with a frown and vex he harshly turned off the alarm before tossing the phone elsewhere.

  It is far to early to wake up, for him at least. He should have changed that annoying ringtone ages ago. Seojun barely could sleep last night due to an infuriating reason.

  The sunlight seeps through the curtain's gaps, shining down on the young man's skin. Giving it clear illusion of an object that gleam under pressuring bright lights. 

  Seojun's exposed skin bask under the sunlight, warmth began to vaguely sweep over his exposed skin by the lack of clothing. 

 The blanket has long gone from covering his upper part of exposed body, and it lays just below his waist line, where the lines of boxer shows just a tad bit.

   A hand belong to Seojun moves from the side, up onto his chest slowly. Skin against skin as his hands feels the smoothness of his own.

  Slowly it circles around his stomach in a comforting mannerism. It goes from up to the side, then down, up, then to the side again. The motions repeats.

  It main purpose is to spread warmth through his body against the low temperature that awoken him in the first place. Being it far too cold for the young man's preference.

  His stomach tingles from his own soft and lenient touch, the hand then travels upwards, before it rest by his chest. The pump of his heartbeat gently thump against his skin with each seconds as he feels the rise of his chest with each breath he took.

  This morning feels pleasant. Seojun would like it to stay that way. Slumbering until he feels the need to woke. Until then, he would like just to stay this way. Inside the comfort of confined room, in the comfortable bed graciously provided.

  Now that he thinks about it, how's Hyun-woo doing?

  The thought made the young man moves his body, laying flat on his stomach as he trapped a pillow beneath him, cradling it like a lifeline. Or perhaps to imitate of something just like himself, a living being.

   An eye fluttered open, half lidded one gaze into the windows that displayed glorious blue sky just outside there.

  Should he ask him? Did he arrive safely? What had happened once he entered the ship? Is he currently investigating? How did it go?

  Questions after another question appear, as more began to cloud his thoughts sending them into spiral. Oh how he missed the tranquility of his mind just seconds ago.

  Groaning he decided it is enough. Ruffling his own hair as the young man leisurely rose from the bed, sitting by the edge letting his foot meet with the hard wooden surface.

  He'll give the older a call later after coming into a conclusion. And to do his daily morning routine the young man always follows before doing so. 

   Seojun promptly opened the wardrobe with the help of his gyrokinesis ability, red aura surrounded both doors revealing his hanged clothes and few other stacked neatly for him to choose. 

  Seojun's hand rested beneath his chin as the other arm prop itself beneath an arm to support his hands. Striking a pose to that of someone thinking.