Codename White Daliha

Years later: Annabelle is 18 years old and takes on her first mission as an Offical Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. She is with the team of Natasha and Clint. They're Paris, France they must retrieve information about a weapon being used for mass destruction. Right now the team is getting ready.

Annabelle paces back and forth in her beautiful sequins top and navy blue evening gown in her hotel room she shared with Natasha. Fury walks into the room.

"Hi dad." Annabelle smiled. She continues to pace around.

"Hey baby girl, are you nervous?" Fury asked.

"A little. I'll be okay." Fury walks up to his daughter who is up to his shoulders. He holds her hands.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to mess up or blow your cover."

"Yeah, were you nervous on your first mission?" Annabelle asked.

"Oh yeah I was nervous. It was almost the same as your first mission. Except we were infiltrating an enemy base."

"Sounds intense."

"It was very intense, but when we're about to raid the base I didn't feel nervous anymore."

"We're you afraid of getting caught or hurt?"

"Not really since your dad is a badass." Fury said boastfully. Annabelle rolls her eyes.

"Okay dad." She sighed.

"Don't worry my badass-ery will is passed on down to you." Annabelle giggles and gently smacks her dad on his arm. She walks over to the mirror and fixes her bun.

"Look at my baby. First your coloring and making flower crowns, now your about to go kick someone's ass. I'm so proud of you baby girl." Fury smiled.

"Thanks dad." Annabelle smiled.

"Remember what I told you, only kill if it's a life and death situation. I don't want you to live with a high body count." Fury said. Annabelle turns around and looks at her dad.

"Yeah I got it. I'll be fine dad don't worry."

"And don't worry Coulson will be with you if you need him okay?" Natasha walks out wearing a strapless sweat-heart neckline blood red dress that hugs her figure.

"Are we ready?" Natasha asked.

"Miss White Dahlia?" Fury asked.

"Yeah we're good."

"Where's Clint?" Natasha asked.

"He's by the elevator with Coulson. Let's get going ladies."

Natasha and Annabelle grab their stuff and head on out. they get to the elevator where Coulson and Clint are leaning against the wall.

"Hello Fury family, Natasha." Clint smiled. Natasha waves.

"Hi Uncle." Annabelle smiled.

"Hey Annabelle, you alright?" Coulson asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fury heads back to the Hella-carrier while Clint, Natasha, Annabelle and Coulson head to the charity event is being held. They all put in their ear pieces and head inside.

"Clint, Natasha stay upstairs and try to find anything. Annabelle you and I will stay down here okay?" They all nods their heads and go their separate ways. Clint and Natasha head upstairs with the other guests.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Annabelle asked.

"Not sure, but keep an eye out for something suspicious."