Ch- 79, A Fun Bath and A Divorce!

Don't forget to shower your votes and inline comments!!!✨️💕

"The moments you have, are the most precious one's!
Hold onto them before they become memories!❤️"

"I'll bath in the bath tub today!" Rudhi demanded.
"Maa made me bath with the bucket water in the morning." She pouted sadly.

"Okay, we'll bath in the bathtub okay?" He chuckled, walking inside the bedroom and making Rudhi sit on the bed.

He kneeled down and untied Rudhi's shoelaces, removing her shoes and keeping them aside. He then gently pulled onto her socks, while she was busy blabbering some rhymes she knew.

Anirudh quickly removed her uniform and lead her into the bathroom, filling up the bath tub while Rudhi jumped around him happily.

"Come Mishti, the tub's full!" He called and Rudhi held his hand as he helped her get inside the bathtub.

"Baba won't you come with me?" She looked at him cutely and he just couldn't deny to those expecting eyes.

"I'm coming!" He smiled and removing just his kurta, got into the bathtub with her.

Rudhi splashed the water happily and drenched Anirudh's hair completely.

"Naughty girl!" Anirudh spoke in a stern voice and splashed even more water onto her.

They both were enjoying to the fullest, playing with the cold water. Anirudh had never even thought that water could ne so much fun!

On the other hand, Rudhi had always loved playing with water. Even when Koyeli would wash clothes, Rudhi would follow her and play with another water bucket.

It was after nearly an hour that Bondita came up to check upon both of them and got really angry. They were still bathing and making so much chaos!

Rudhi was climbing over Anirudh's body, but as it was wet, she would slide down and her head got dunked into the water, making her giggle so loud. Anirudh's heart was just flattering everytime he saw his daughter laugh at the slightest of things with so much excitement.

But this fun had really angered Bondita now. Water had flowed down the bath tub and even reached the bedroom.

"Pati Babu! Puchki!" She shouted angrily.
"What are you both doing? The Water's coming inside the bedroom!" She said and they both looked at each other, biting there tongues.

"Come out right now!" She yelled, putting away Rudhi's clothes into the cupboard and taking out two fresh towels.

Anirudh and Rudhi walked out of the washroom, eyes closed and heads lowered in fear.

"Welcome Sir and Madam! Do I lay down the red carpets for both of you?" Bondita taunted.
"Or shall I ask Kaka Sasurji to find a better Muhurat so that Emperor Anirudh Roy Chowdhary and his princess can come out of the washroom." She rolled her eyes and glared daggers at them.

"Here!" Bondita threw a towel at Anirudh angrily and he instantly caught it, eyeing her fearfully.

She sat down on the bed, pulling Rudhi to herself and started wiping the water off her tiny body.

"She's a kid, but are you one too?" She scolded Anirudh as he wiped his own wet body with the towel.
"Don't you know that you both could fall sick? Is this how you'll take care of her if someday I'm not around and go away?" She demanded.

"Bondita!" Anirudh looked at her with an unhappy frown. He definitely didn't like such words.

"What? Can't it ever happen that I'll be out for a case or a meeting? Then what would you do?" She snapped at him.